Once Again A New Message

SpikeMinoda

Assuming that we in the US aren't in a time warp, we don't get albums on Fridays, they get released on Tuesdays. Would Linkin Park go off the grid and release the album on an off-day. Artists are known for doing that, and maybe some of the dates that everyone is seeing could possibly coincide with a certain specific event.

Maybe...?

Hmm only thing i could find on the 24th related to what we have so far is:

September 24th 1996 – U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty at the United Nations.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I kind of like the logo. After Mike said he liked the current logo and didn't really think they would change it back during an old LPU chat I had a feeling we would have the same logo but with a touch up.

I also had myself braced for the album to be called "A Thousand Suns" and at this point its sort of grown on me. I'm just ready to hear some music!

Hmm only thing i could find on the 24th related to what we have so far is:

September 24th 1996 – U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty at the United Nations.

Well let's see.

"A Thousand Suns" could coincide with nuclear testing...?

What about August 2nd?

Does anybody think that the LP logo has a lightning bolt effect to it, meaning electric --> electronic music style???

Well they said that their music will be more electronic now..so very possible. And much better than the M2M style logo.

I meant if there were any specific events that happened on August 2nd that would relate to the catalyst.

Ummm yes this was already covered with the last message,2nd August 1996 – U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty at the United Nations.

The difficulty of these puzzles are seriously gone downhill since the binary puzzle!

This puzzle is just a repeat of the previous but with added 3+ jigsaw difficulty!

But I agree, A thousand suns\\ September

Ummm yes this was already covered with the last message,2nd August 1996 – U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty at the United Nations.

No, that happened on September 24th.

The release date for Germany. So I went and checked for myself if anything had happened on August 2nd.

Nothing except for this.

Iraq invades Kuwait, eventually leading to conflict with coalition forces in the Gulf War.

Maybe that could have been a "catalyst"...?

The guy at perivous message look like Bill Clinton :)

Edited by CZGroove