Once Again A New Message

SpikeMinoda

thats a good question....

I wanna know what those slashes mean //

Well one has 2 slashes and the other has 3 slashes. 2 divided by 3 is .666 which is very similar to 666.

And yes, I know that 2 divided by 3 is .66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666... but that's not the point. The point is LP are satanic and their satanic practices are holding up the new album.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well one has 2 slashes and the other has 3 slashes. 2 divided by 3 is .666 which is very similar to 666.

And yes, I know that 2 divided by 3 is .66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666... but that's not the point. The point is LP are satanic and their satanic practices are holding up the new album.

i lol'd . I guess we have to wait till friday to see if we get a new message... if not mon or tues again . Though a press release needs to come out soon for the general public who dont give a shit about puzzles and riddles

Nothing can beat Meteora, the time and effort they put into that was of epic greatness. I think they are over the spray paint faze, so if they do art it's most likely going to be digital like FM, and yeah ^ TRT has awesome art as well. So i won't mind that.

absolutely the effort that was taken to make that cover whooooo!!!!!!!!! i dont think so any band would have taken such efforts to make one like that , since lp needed to become a lot more famous at time probably they would have strained a lot , since they have got a constant top spot in music industry now , probably the guys have lost the energy like good old days ;)hope mike comes up with something like graffiti style :)

pardon me if i missed it, but where did you read that? Ive read sept 14th or the 24th...not the 20th..

Thread winner. :lol:

Hm, Mike says to look at LPA. It says "Septtwent" there.

The folks over at LPA think the bottom line may say "SeptTWENT"

it looks like the bottum says SeptTWENTY. The 20th is a Monday which is when UK albums come out. so it could come out 17th in Germany (Fridays are release dates in Germany), the 20th in UK, and the 21st in US.

If it is it, if it's not, it will be close enough.

lets ALL agree. It's OBVIOUS, the single is The Catlyst which , by literal terms in reference to the history behind the word and events involved, will be the first single and maybe even the first track on the album. 1000 Suns will be the album title and the album will come out in September at SOME point lol. Can we all agree on that? :) :)

</endrant>

Man... Those messages are making me VERY anxious about the new single/album... I can't pull myself together...

And it'll be around 2 weeks of the release when they'll play live here in Brazil... I'm shaking, almost literally.

lets ALL agree. It's OBVIOUS, the single is The Catlyst which , by literal terms in reference to the history behind the word and events involved, will be the first single and maybe even the first track on the album. 1000 Suns will be the album title and the album will come out in September at SOME point lol. Can we all agree on that? :) :)

</endrant>

Agreed