Once Again A New Message

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is the new lp logo. It has slight alterations to the previous logo made for the MTM release. I still can't make out the date though. It is hard to read. I've tried inverting the colors so many ways.

But with this, it just means that Mike keeps fucking with us. Lol.

The Catalyst will be released on August 2nd, maybe not a single, but it could be a song from the album. But I don't get why any band would do that. So it will most likely be the single.

A Thousand Suns looks like it's going to be the name of the album after all. Considering that multiple sources have stated that the album will be released in SEPTEMBER, we can only assume that this is the actual name of the album.

I hate speculating. I don't know if anyone feels this way, but Mike is an asshat! :P

Maybe September 24, like here ?

Assuming that we in the US aren't in a time warp, we don't get albums on Fridays, they get released on Tuesdays. Would Linkin Park go off the grid and release the album on an off-day. Artists are known for doing that, and maybe some of the dates that everyone is seeing could possibly coincide with a certain specific event.

Maybe...?