What Next?

hahninator

I'll tell what's going to happen next. What's going to happen next is that I'm going to shut down my computer, get up from my chair, turn off the light, climb into bed, fall asleep. and then slip into a dream where my mind is the scene of the crime.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not an LP song without the word "lies" in it. I was in pure shock at Not Alone :lol:

XD I went back and listened to Qwerty the other day.

It's kick ass song and all, but damn. There are some dishonest fucks LP loves writing songs about.

Maybe Donna is a gold-digger.

XD I went back and listened to Qwerty the other day.

It's kick ass song and all, but damn. There are some dishonest fucks LP loves writing songs about.

Maybe Donna is a gold-digger.

I finally stopped laughing at this. XD They do really love singing about that Donna girl, don't they?

I can't read the future so I don't know what's coming up. I just hope and believe though that A Thousand Suns is the name of the new single or another song, not the name of the album. IMO, it's just a weak or lazy/unoriginal name for an album. For some reason though, it feels like it works good as a song name. I'd love a song named that.

I can't read the future so I don't know what's coming up. I just hope and believe though that A Thousand Suns is the name of the new single or another song, not the name of the album. IMO, it's just a weak or lazy/unoriginal name for an album. For some reason though, it feels like it works good as a song name. I'd love a song named that.

you spoke my mind.. :]

Not at all. Chester's lyrics are just raw emotion, they're simplistic, but they really get the emotion out in the song. I love all of Chester's lyrics.

I like Chester's aswell and I totally agree with you, but was talking about this:

I’ve been diggin' in the crates ever since I was livin’ in space

Before the rat-race, before monkeys had human traits

I Mastered numerology, big-bang theology

Preformed lobotomies with telekinetic psychology

Chester's lyrics are good, yes, but THAT is beyond awesome.

It's not an LP song without the word "lies" in it. I was in pure shock at Not Alone :lol:

You know what's funny though? I thought this was the case also but I just went through Meteora and only 3 tracks out of 13 use the word "lie" or some variation of it. And Minutes to Midnight has 5 tracks out of 12 that use the word lie or a variation of the word. I guess I was kind of surprised that Minutes to Midnight used the word more often than Meteora. Lul....

I like Chester's aswell and I totally agree with you, but was talking about this:

I've been diggin' in the crates ever since I was livin' in space

Before the rat-race, before monkeys had human traits

I Mastered numerology, big-bang theology

Preformed lobotomies with telekinetic psychology

Chester's lyrics are good, yes, but THAT is beyond awesome.

Shit, just quote all of High Voltage (the b-side version anyway), that's good stuff.

My favorite part of High Voltage is this part....

"Sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes"

No joke. That shit gets my so PUMPED!

give up the elephants i think Phi was just joking around... :/

So was I. ^^

Shit, just quote all of High Voltage (the b-side version anyway), that's good stuff.

That shit is AMAZING.

Any person who says Mike cannot emcee...I just point them towards that song.

Anybody can win a rap battle with HV.

LOL QFT for sure. God damn High Voltage (Remix) is soooooooooo dirty.

damnit what i would give to hear HV live

This. Wow. Top 3 tracks I want to see on the next tour: Across The Line (one of LP's best songs; should've been on MTM), High Voltage (Remix), and A Place For My Head (since I've never seen it).

with the new album dropping and a lot of HT & meteora songs leaving the setlist, chances are we wont hear any golden oldies any time soon. Only singles from the previous 3 albums.

So lets hope that the new album contain good live tracks to replace those irreplaceable HT era songs.

This. Wow. Top 3 tracks I want to see on the next tour: Across The Line (one of LP's best songs; should've been on MTM), High Voltage (Remix), and A Place For My Head (since I've never seen it).

QFT, and another track i would love to hear is And One, but the whole one, that rapping in the end is just so badass imo Edited by GraDoN