What Next?

hahninator

A THOUSAND SUNS.

Album title or the first single title?

What other info do you think we'll get this week? We already got a leaked single release date and a possible album release date. Do you think we'll get a few track titles? Or more info on the album? Maybe info on the video?

More tour dates? What do you think LP has planned for us this week?

When is LPTV coming?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Thousand Suns sounds like an awesome title, whether it be a single or album IMO. I have a feeling the lyrics are going to be amazing on this album. Anyways, I think we might get an official single release date and title of the single this week. Not getting my hopes up though. I wish we would get some new LPTV...

A Thousand Suns is badass name. But there is one song with the same name that is very very old bulgarian pop track.. and everyone makes association with this track. But who gives a fuck what the others think? keke.

One think that comes to my mind - have you guys listened 100 Suns by 30 Seconds to Mars? I am not telling that they are "stealing" the name of the song. Ofc not. But it is a great short interlude-track. I wish LP do this in their upcoming 4th studio album. It will be great to have one 1:30-2:00 track with one verse and for example nice little piano part by Mike.

On topic - i think that in the next week Mike will confirm that One Thousand Suns (or A Thousand Suns) will be the single's name and will tell us that they have almost finished the video shot.

/my2cents.

Edited by feelthless

My guess is that we should get another message next week or hell even today.

A Thousand Suns sounds like it could be the name of the single. What would be funny is if Mike's next puzzle is or was suppost to be the single release date(If A Thousand Suns is the name of the single).

I also hope we will get LPTV in the first week of July. ^_^

oh...a thousand suns....if it's the name of the record...it's baaaad...very bad...IMO..

for me it's associated with 30 STM...they have some kind of "spacethemicalnames..." or Muse...if Muse...It's better...:)

oh...a thousand suns....if it's the name of the record...it's baaaad...very bad...IMO..

for me it's associated with 30 STM...they have some kind of "spacethemicalnames..." or Muse...if Muse...It's better... :)

Both Muse and 30 Seconds To Mars are amazing bands. I'd be happy if LP took this direction lyrically. It's better than writing songs like Numb. Lol.