What Next?

hahninator

You know what's funny though? I thought this was the case also but I just went through Meteora and only 3 tracks out of 13 use the word "lie" or some variation of it. And Minutes to Midnight has 5 tracks out of 12 that use the word lie or a variation of the word. I guess I was kind of surprised that Minutes to Midnight used the word more often than Meteora. Lul....

lol how ironic! Anyone know the "lie" count on HT?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS is the HV they need to play!

God, the beginning is beyond epic.

And then 2:15 on makes me jizzy jizzy jizz jizz

a.w.e.s.o.m.e!!!!!

man, seeing that feels like it's hundreds of years ago... i dunno... this is just old school LP at it's best!

That's one of the best song performances they have ever done. Damn LP just totally brought it on HV at that show. Brad sounds excellent with the guitar parts. What an awesome mix. You know this show was filmed to be a DVD release, right? But it never happened...that was going to be LP's first DVD is what we were told.

Mike is just all over the stage. 2:15 when the heavier guitar part comes in <3 There is just so much raw emotion in that performance - Chester is even singing his echo parts...he never does that anymore. I love that song. I've been listening to this performance since I was like 12 years old lol, used to have it on a mix CD in an old portable CD player.

with the new album dropping and a lot of HT & meteora songs leaving the setlist, chances are we wont hear any golden oldies any time soon. Only singles from the previous 3 albums.

So lets hope that the new album contain good live tracks to replace those irreplaceable HT era songs.

LP really should do what Green Day does. They pump out 30-40 songs PER show. LP has the material now and if Mike is lurking here he should know what we want to hear.

THIS is the HV they need to play!

God, the beginning is beyond epic.

And then 2:15 on makes me jizzy jizzy jizz jizz

.....in my pants lol and yeah that song is so epic. This was probably one of the best performances of LP i have watched.

Edited by and_light91

A Place For My Head (since I've never seen it).

I believe your chances of seeing APFMH live are pretty good. Seeing how the 10 year anniversary of HT is in October, I would believe they would do something special (playing all of the HT album?). They might use these shows to warm up the old songs.

Edited by LPFreak64

If Mike is lurking this thread he definitely knows....

1. How much Legend jizzes his pants when watching High Voltage live from London in 2001 :lol:

2. How much we want them to play High Voltage again ;)

By the gallons my friend!

Muse is the best live band in the world, they really fucking bring it. I love their live show.

Admittedly I've never seen Muse live but I would challenge that Green Day are the best live band at the minute and I saw that someone brought them up earlier and agree on adding more songs and playing minimum 2 hours now - Green Day play nearly 3 hours and it never gets dull! I'm still looking forward to the visual-multimedia experience of this new tour and my tickets for manchester came already and they only went on sale like 10 days ago :o

Admittedly I've never seen Muse live but I would challenge that Green Day are the best live band at the minute and I saw that someone brought them up earlier and agree on adding more songs and playing minimum 2 hours now - Green Day play nearly 3 hours and it never gets dull! I'm still looking forward to the visual-multimedia experience of this new tour and my tickets for manchester came already and they only went on sale like 10 days ago :o

lol wut. I thought april fools end nearly 3 months ago?

this one's a bad ass performance, too.

(i remember loving their baggy style back then... hahaaa)

"find it on Napster or whatever"

XD

also Green Day is not the best live band in the world, at least say it's Tool or something, a band with an interesting live show

honestly, it comes down to opinion. im basing mine from experience. ive seen like 100+ big acts live, and from those, green day kicked the most ass. sorry. maybe tool looks pretty on youtube, i wouldnt know.

I would say at this moment, Muse is #1, Green Day is #2, and Three Days Grace is #3. I haven't been to a Muse show but they always look over-the-top and intense. Green Day is #2 just for the amount of songs in their setlist. Three Days Grace just puts on a damn good show!!! :)

Hopefully LP will take hints from these bands. They already have a tight live show, but bring back the huge media screens from Winter '08 tour and add 5-10 more songs on the set. I'm drooling just thinking about it!!!

I saw Three Days Grace 5 times this year. Love them live, love them. Bitter Taste, god damn, it's so nasty. And they bring the production on Home like no other, but they aren't in the top live acts I've ever seen.

I've seen quite a bit of bands live, and LP 9 times. TDG I think 6, Shinedown about 6 or 7.

http://hahninator.sotrix.net/shows.htm

Really fucking good live bands - Muse, U2, Shinedown, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails

Honorable shoutouts to Train, Nickelback, Them Crooked Vultures, and Papa Roach. Was really impressed with Kings Of Leon but I've meh, I doubt they're insanely epic live lol, they just were really on and it was a hometown show basically, etc.

Seeing Green Day in August. Will let you know who I liked better - Musey or Billy Joe's crew.

I would say at this moment, Muse is #1, Green Day is #2, and Three Days Grace is #3. I haven't been to a Muse show but they always look over-the-top and intense. Green Day is #2 just for the amount of songs in their setlist. Three Days Grace just puts on a damn good show!!! :)

Hopefully LP will take hints from these bands. They already have a tight live show, but bring back the huge media screens from Winter '08 tour and add 5-10 more songs on the set. I'm drooling just thinking about it!!!

id say #1 is green day, #2 is lp and #3 is the used.

AGAIN...these are based off of bands ive seen in person with my eyes. maybe muse is better, but im in no position to say that, having never seen them. my problem with lp live these days is that chester is pretty much a one man show while the rest of the band just kind of tries to stay out of his way. maybe thats a good thing though