What Next?

hahninator

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Chester would stop using the micstand. One man show, lol? Have you ever seen Brad on the SOTD bridge or Faint intro?

dude...thats two songs. thats NOTHING.

and yeah chaz needs to get off that micstand. this might be an odd question, but have they ever used a keytar in thier live show? i ask because EVERY show i went to in '08, somewhere, leaning against something, was a keytar. i dont recall it being used though

Edited by deadnbloated

The keytar is like the 7th member of the band according to them. They never play it but they carry it around and lay it against the side of the stage at all the shows. Soooooooo random.

I don't think their shows are a one man show at all. Considering Mike is all over every single song playing a million different instruments, I'd say he's like 60% of their live show just by himself.

The keytar is like the 7th member of the band according to them. They never play it but they carry it around and lay it against the side of the stage at all the shows. Soooooooo random.

I don't think their shows are a one man show at all. Considering Mike is all over every single song playing a million different instruments, I'd say he's like 60% of their live show just by himself.

random indeen lol. i know what you mean about mike, but sometimes he comes across as just..."busy". i know thats not his fault and as awesome as chester is, mike is one of the most impressive human beings on the planet. i guess im just yearning for the old days and it seems like im complaining. all 7 members of lp have INCREDIBLE stage presence, so even if phoenix and the keytar are just standing there, its still amazing