8-Bit Rebellion Released!

Joseph

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, am I late in this thread or what? xD

I come in to find 8-bit has been released in new zeland, half expecting the song to leak by tomorow the earliest. But then, suddenly Blackbirds is all over the net and everyone has heard/got it xD

Like someone has said before, if LPL is like this now, whats it gonna be like when the new albums out!? xD

Just listened to it right now. Woke up from sleep to do it. My reaction to the first time listening to it was similar to New Divide the first time. Like New Divide, there are parts of the song which sounded more mainstream to me than most of their other stuff. It was different from how I expected it to be and I'm not going crazy over it. It sounded decent the first time around. However, like New Divide (and PLENTY of other LP songs), I'm expecting it will just get better with each listen. And I won't fully judge it either until we hear a really good quality version.

And by the way, you might remember that I said I was 95% sure that this song was 6SS (as most other people thought). Well, now I'm 100% sure. It is sixth string song and any doubt that anyone had should now be gone. He sings the SAME exact 3 notes as in the 6SS clip from the DVD (when he says 'what i gave'). So as I thought, the full version of the song pretty much confirmed it 100%. Regardless of what Mike or any other band member says, they just wanted to promote the game and the song the best they could by saying it was new.

Maybe that's the wrong place for this question, but i don't no. So what's up with an emulator for the pc to play an iphone game?

Otherwise, is it better to buy an iphone or ipod touch? Well, i think it doesn't make scene to buy one of them only to play the 8-Bit Rebellion game... :unsure:

Edited by Sessin

long time, since I've seen so many posts in a single Thread on LPL Oo

Weird guys.. weird...

I just can't wait for the Release in Germany, can't wait for

Blackbirds, although I already heard it on the Testing Event in Hamburg.

Just waiting for this special App!!

Fuck these people asking for BB / 8-Bit are annoying, but so are the mods, just ban them and move on.

how are we annoying? wow.

edit

we do it because we dont like banning people and we have to constantly remind people to stop spamming the thread up for private messages.

So at 11PM EST I can buy 8BR? If so, I have a feeling I'm gonna be up all night. Lol.

will this game be avaiable on app store from argentina?

i made a account there, and already purchased angry birds, zombie smash and doodle jump

Edited by ladygaga