8-Bit Rebellion Released!

Joseph

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI for anyone who doesn't have the game, Numb, Papercut, Leave Out All the Rest and A.06 aren't in the game. Who knows, maybe they'll include them in some updates…

Edited by Aiman

How do I beat the final @#$%^ boss?

I know to shoot at his tongue, even though I'm too slow for that, but how do you avoid his stupid ass swooping? :)

The game is pretty cool. Saw Hahninator and Adam earlier!

It's much easier to move around when you use the d-pad controls.

I finished it today for about 3-4 hours:)Btw since I played offline is my result going to update later when I have internet connection?And now I guess I have to start a new game :D

How do you play in offline mode? I have to log in, and if it can't be verified, I can't play.

How do I beat the final @#$%^ boss?

I know to shoot at his tongue, even though I'm too slow for that, but how do you avoid his stupid ass swooping? :)

The game is pretty cool. Saw Hahninator and Adam earlier!

Run under him when hes about to come down and fly from 1 to the other side.

he can't reach u then.

Is anyone else having a problem with the volume slider on an ipod touch? I just switched over from the game to listen to a song and I can't change the volume this way. When I slide it to lower the volume it just goes right back to where it was before. I can change the volume using the buttons on the side, so I can deal with it, but I thought this was kind of strange.

I looked it up to see others had this problem and alot of people are saying that an app can cause the problem. Seeing as 8BR is the only thing new I have, I wondered if anyone else here was having the same problem?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Figured it out :)

Not sure if anyone has asked this, but does anyone know how to rip/convert/open/access the 2 videos on a PC?

I don't wan to fuck around with translating LPR for someone else's rip. I know the App itself is an IPA file, but my inner geek is stumped.

Edited by sublimeric