8-Bit Rebellion Released!

Joseph

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't anyone read the main page anymore? :P

I feel for the mods, but LOL at the "you will be banned" in giant font rage.

I haven't read through all 3 million posts asking for PM's, but if you beat the game does it unlock an MP3? If not, pretty lame, but hopefully there will be some instructions floating around here on how to get it from iWhatever to PC. :rolleyes:

Staff I have some pretty cool stuff from the game (Blackbirds in good quality, the music video and all of the 8-bit tracks), is there a safe way to share these with everything without getting banned?

Edited by Joseph

I GOT THE BLACKBIRDS SONG FROM THE GAME, I GOT EVERY 8-BIT SONG FROM THE GAME AND ALL THE NORMAL SONGS IN THE GAME AND I GOT THE BLACKBIRDS MUSIC VIDEO.

Staff who read this, what why can I share this via without getting banned?

Don't post any links or tell anyone to PM you.

For those who bought the game, who would the good quality version of the song, all the other8-bit tracks and the music video then do the following.

1) Open your documents, click on music

2) Click on iTunes, iTunes Music and then mobile applications

3) Find the 8-Bit Rebellion .ipa file and click on once, then hold CTRL and click C

4) Them let go and do the same with but hold V down instead of V and a copy of the game should appear.

5) Rename the copy from .IPA to .ZIP and open it up.

6) Go into the next folder in the .ZIP file and there will a very very long list of files.

7} Look through the files for Blackbirds, and all other other 8-bit tracks.

8) Once done then delete the copied .ZIP file.

Good luck.

we need be online to start play the game? or we can start play offline and then go online?

For those who bought the game, who would the good quality version of the song, all the other8-bit tracks and the music video then do the following.

1) Open your documents, click on music

2) Click on iTunes, iTunes Music and then mobile applications

3) Find the 8-Bit Rebellion .ipa file and click on once, then hold CTRL and click C

4) Them let go and do the same with but hold V down instead of C and a copy of the game should appear.

5) Rename the copy from .IPA to .ZIP and open it up.

6) Go into the next folder in the .ZIP file and there will a very very long list of files.

7) Look through the files for Blackbirds (its called Blackbirds_Mix and the music video is called blackBirdMV_3), and all other other 8-bit tracks (just click the first letter of what the song name is and it should be there under *songname*_8_bit).

8) Once done then delete the copied .ZIP file.

Good luck.

I luv ya

oww, but after create the account i can play offline?

Haven't tried it but I think you can though. You just won't be able to communicate with other players, view your online profile and connect to Twitter or Facebook.

Quick question (sure I'm not the only one dying to know) is the music video a full on produced video for the song, or more of a montage type ordeal? Any insight is appreciated!

Montage of pictures with cool zooming effects and things.

It took me around 2hours to finish the game because my arms started to ache lol, I'm 5th in the world ranking last time i checked :) what do we do after the game has finished to get points?