First Video From Road To Revolution

BlackChester

I like the video, its really good...its beautiful at the end when u get a lil clip of the sunset behind the stage :) . Audio sounds not bad.

Can't wait for final product :D, Gonna be awsome.

Edited by LPKode2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that there is too much Chester too. But even though Brad plays guitar on each chorus, he entered the stage in the last chorus, so I guess that's part of it. I love the way Phi and Brad greets when they enter.

But this is the most vocal driven song they have, so it makes sense, ït's not that bad.

hey i just noticed that in the video they don't have the white linkin park banner behind them, but i saw a couple vids of it behind them on youtube, did they take i down mid show?

They had a light screen behind them, NOT the Linkin Park banner. I think during this summer European tour only Muich, Dusseldorf and Milton Keynes had a light screen behind LP.

I bet the whole DVD isn't going to be filmed just Chester. It just happens to be that Chester is the only person on vocals during LOATR (except for the backing vocals from Mike, but it's primarily Chester) and it makes more sense to focus on Chester when he's singing than it does for Mike or Brad.

now, i also said (i think at least) that i think the entire dvd is going to be different, i just said it reminded me a bit about LIT with the "look-there's-chester-the-only-cool-guy-in-the-band" attitude, but if i didn't say, then that's what i meant.

Wow. Pooch did a really great job on mixing the audio.

It's just a shot of one song but I think we'll get a much better live DVD than LiT.

I hope we'll see a bit more action in the harder songs and much more stuff from the others :)

Wow. Pooch did a really great job on mixing the audio.

It's just a shot of one song but I think we'll get a much better live DVD than LiT.

I hope we'll see a bit more action in the harder songs and much more stuff from the others :)

Pooch really did do a good job...The thing that i noticed was that Brad's guitar was alot louder than on the DSP same with Pheonix...I can't wait to hear OSC or Given Up...Should be awesome.

Wat happened to brad, mike, rob, joe, and phoenix?

As Astat already mentioned, Brad and Phoenix are not on stage until the end of the song.

Like on LiT back then, the LOATR live video should be on TV before RTR comes out.

Wat happened to brad, mike, rob, joe, and phoenix?

Let's see, if you would have actually READ THE THREAD, you would know that Brad and Phoenix aren't even on the fucking stage until the last 30 seconds of the song. Once they come out, there are shots of both of them. There are plenty of shots of Mike and Rob.

The video and audio quality are very good and I know it will be even better in DVD format. Since Chester is my favorite member of the band you'll never hear me complain about the camera hanging out on him. :lol: Besides as it's already been said, it makes sense to focus on the lead singer on the slower paced songs. The camera is going to go where the action is and as for LIT there are plenty of shots of the whole band but again since it was mainly Chester and Mike working the crowd that's where the camera focused the most.

Anyway, if someone can rip this that would be great.

ETA: Thanks Stinger_LP for the rip. Much appreciated!

Edited by RMD369

here is an AVI rip (same quality as original FLV) if someone need it.

The fact that the most time of the song only Mike and Chester on stage - true, but on the other hand, keep holding one camera angle in front of Chester most part of this time is not good. The half of the song we sees Chester with hands above the mic, that covers a half of this face.... :huh: This is definitely not what i want to see. Change the angles, even if showing Chester's singing, i don't mind, i like to see when Chester is singing, just use more camera angles, but no....

Edited by STINGER_LP

BOTH links not working for me :blink: :blink: :blink:

OK. It's not working only with Firefox, i will watch with Opera.

EDIT:

Video is very great ;) ;) ;) But the audio - S.H.I.T. (I can't say completely, because I've heard only one song)... It sounds totally same as DSP :(

You can't really diss the audio because it's supposed to be 5.1 surround sound on the DVD itself...and I know for a fact that Yahoo embedded videos do not have 5.1 surround sound lol..

it's mono 24kbps

Yeah, so I don't know why everyone is complaining about the audio already...even Live in Texas sounds like crap on youtube but sounds totally different on DVD...like it or not. :P

I just don't get how people can complain about the long-duration shots in this video. It seems like EVERYONE complains about how LIT's editing is too jumpy and the camera never stays in one place for long enough. You get the opposite of that, and you still complain.

I just don't get how people can complain about the long-duration shots in this video. It seems like EVERYONE complains about how LIT's editing is too jumpy and the camera never stays in one place for long enough. You get the opposite of that, and you still complain.

this is a linkin park message board... everyone bitches about everything.

Edited by parth196