First Video From Road To Revolution

BlackChester

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you go under the other thread that i just posted in then it works there

I got it now. Thank you for the heads up, fellow Hartforder. :P

Anyways, that video is fucking awesome. I'm excited for this DVD. No cheesy editing like Live In Texas, awesome quality (video) and I love how at the end it shows the sky and stuff like that. I can't wait to see the other videos, especially songs like Given Up and Bleed It Out. It's fun to watch LP live.

Edited by Geki

lol, no prob bro :D

I was thinkin, we should start a northeast LPLG show tour, show those "other" guys (and girls) how to do this shit :P

Haha yeah. :lol:

Someone should rip this video!!! It's awesome!

Edited by Geki

this song is performed fantastic, but i don't really like the vid, there's just too much chester like LIT, not that chester isn't cool or anything, he's awesome, but they should definently also show the other guys WAY more!! now, i haven't watched the entire dvd, but i hope that the dvd is bettter at that point, but the cd is to be fuckin awesome!! :D

i agree. its no LIT. i liked the hand held camera work. the camera dudes running around on stage and everything. + as a promo video they should pick a more energy packed song....

and too much chester. did you know Joe Hahn, Rob Bourdon and Dave Farrell are also in the band?

also i think it looks a little dark

Still i think it will be awesome. and good. sound was great.

i knew it would be good, most of you seriously can't say somethings a load of crap before you've seen it, I told you it was amazing and it is, I have to agree though, a little too much Chester on that clip. I knew the editing wouldn't be like LIT due to how the cameras moved and they caught the sun set at the end brilliantly.

Guys it's just one song from the show. The performance of LOATR is pretty Chester focused itself, just look at the spot light and that. And it's a slower song which has not as many cuts as usually a faster song. It looks always darker than for example on TV.

I agreed on the promo video, it's really lame to choose LOATR, they better had chosen NMS or OSC. Just a poor try to rise the flopped LOATR from the grave imo.

this song is performed fantastic, but i don't really like the vid, there's just too much chester like LIT, not that chester isn't cool or anything, he's awesome, but they should definently also show the other guys WAY more!! now, i haven't watched the entire dvd, but i hope that the dvd is bettter at that point, but the cd is to be fuckin awesome!! :D

I bet the whole DVD isn't going to be filmed just Chester. It just happens to be that Chester is the only person on vocals during LOATR (except for the backing vocals from Mike, but it's primarily Chester) and it makes more sense to focus on Chester when he's singing than it does for Mike or Brad.

Guys it's just one song from the show. The performance of LOATR is pretty Chester focused itself, just look at the spot light and that. And it's a slower song which has not as many cuts as usually a faster song. It looks always darker than for example on TV.

I agree, it's like listening to a single song in a whole album. I can't say that watching only one video means the whole show is awesome or not.

This video is just pretty classic at a first view for me.

BOTH links not working for me :blink: :blink: :blink:

OK. It's not working only with Firefox, i will watch with Opera.

EDIT:

Video is very great ;) ;) ;) But the audio - S.H.I.T. (I can't say completely, because I've heard only one song)... It sounds totally same as DSP :(

Edited by AndOne
how about using the edit button instead of apologizing?

It's kind of hard to show shots of the whole band throughout the song when Brad and Phoenix aren't on stage at all until the last chorus. I think it's just fine, other than the only shot of Joe just showing his hand, lol. I'm glad there's finally a proshot video of this song that actually has a shot of Phoenix playing guitar.

Although don't hold your breath just yet, guys. This may not be the same edit that appears on the DVD. The LIT promo video for Numb had a ton of different shots from the actual DVD.

Sorry for doubleposting.

Video is very great ;) ;) ;) But the audio - S.H.I.T. (I can't say completely, because I've heard only one song)... It sounds totally same as DSP :(

Sounds way better than the DSP to me.

Edited by Astat

Don't forget guys, the show will be still broadcast on Japanese TV on Tuesday!

Used a bit the Google translation and it seems to be an exclusive to this channel, but maybe that only means Japan, we'll see. I'm pretty sure that a rip will come out.

From the symbols on the site it doesn't seem to be in 5.1 but in High Definition!

Also according to Amazon.com the CD/DVD is explicit! and there's is also a clean edit without the DVD. Seems to be only released in the US for all the pussies there ^^