Songs that will be erased of the setlist

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

Im sure that they will erase like 5 or 6 songs for the new touring cycle they have to make room for new songs so using the last setlist to me they are going to kick

Somewhere I Belong (They must be tired of this song)

Leave Out All The Rest (this single was not sucessful)

Lying From You (have been on almost every set since the 2003)

POA (Fan favorite.. but if they removed APFMH I dont see why they wont remove this)

From The Inside (Have been on almost every show..)

Songs that wont come back:

By Myself

Little Things (Crowd reaction to this song was.... ZzZzZz) XD

In Between

Don't Stay

In Pieces

pd: sorry for my english :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say they will drop:

Session

From The Inside

either Somewhere I Belong or Lying From You

either Shadow Of The Day or Leave Out All The Rest (or alternate them in setlists)

Hands Held High

Points Of Authority

we'll see what else they do but I see them dropping those at least.

Now THAT would be epic. as long as they dont do any acoustic encores, like GD.

Actually i wouldnt mind LP doing some acoustic shit. Itd have to be something other then PMA. Maybe Chester can do the Morning After acoustic? :)

Actually i wouldnt mind LP doing some acoustic shit. Itd have to be something other then PMA. Maybe Chester can do the Morning After acoustic? :)

it'd be pretty cool if they did that. Maybe they'll do it on the DBS tour. what if we heard Numb, Easier to Run, and Breaking the Habbit all accustic?

(I picked those because those are some of the more mellow songs, not counting M2M songs)

I honestly don't know if any songs will be dropped. They did alternating setlists last time, so they may just alternate more songs... But probably not, so I'm saying Points of Authority for sure... It's hard to say about the others... From The Inside is also a good candidate.

I could totally see them dropping a good song like Faint or something just to make fans go "WTF" lmao :P

Edited by Cyro

They can do with out LFY, from the inside, and SIB. but i think POA needs to stick around. too good of a song to cut loose. they can also deal without no more sorrow.

I wish they would cut NUMB but that would be dreaming. too big of a hit. everything else can stay though. faint, osc, crawling, what ive done. all necessary for the people.

idk if they'll cut Bleed it Out. Everyone seems to enjoy that song, plus Brad said it was one of his favorites. I think everyone will go crazy if we have to go without a Rob Burdon drum solo. B)

They can't cancel No More Sorrow. That's one of their best ones ever. If they do, i'll be pissed :angry:

Edited by meteora_01

idk if they'll cut Bleed it Out. Everyone seems to enjoy that song, plus Brad said it was one of his favorites. I think everyone will go crazy if we have to go without a Rob Burdon drum solo. B)

They can't cancel No More Sorrow. That's one of their best ones ever. If they do, i'll be pissed :angry:

They can always work Rob's drum solo into another song if they need to, but I seriously doubt BIO is going anywhere. It's one of the few songs that people will actually chant for. Cuyahoga Falls '07, people on the lawn literally chanted "BLEED IT OUT! BLEED IT OUT!" through the entire encore break.

Somewhere I Belong for sure. Maybe Lying from You and Points of Authority. This year they only played about 18-19 songs without the DBS set so that gives them more room for different stuff.

Edited by Aiman

• 1 month later...

The current tracks that were removed below really fucking pissed me off!

- Papercut

- A Place For My Head

- Hands Held High

- QWERTY

Songs that need to be played again sometime!

- Figure.09

- My December (Studio or Piano)

- The Little Things Give You Away

Well next year when the new album drops i predict the following cuts:

- Somewhere I Belong

- Session/Wake

- Shadow

- Leave Out All The Rest

Possibly:

- Bleed It Out (Highly Doubt)

- Crawling

- From The Inside

• 1 month later...

One Step Closer

Lying From You

Given Up

From The Inside

Somewhere I Belong

Points Of Authority

What I've Done

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

Breaking The Habit

Shadow Of The Day

Crawling

In The End

*New Song*

------------------

New Divide

Bleed It Out

Faint

Obviously this is just what I think the next set will be, based on what Mike said during the LPU chat. Some order of these 18 songs.

Nothing really gone except for Session, but there wasn't much there to begin with other than the singles.