Songs that will be erased of the setlist

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not sure if you can say what gets erased, I mean, the concerts in 2009.. was that really the setlist we should be judging off? I mean, 2008's setlists normally had 21-22 songs, while 2009's had 19 (exluding when DBS would perform, but its not Linkin Park anyway) so yeah. I think they rotate it during Project revolution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The band'll drop Numb when Joe dies.

SIB has one foot in the grave by now, it's a decent song live but it just doesn't bring it anymore.

Never liked FTI live, it doesn't have that kick that the studio version has.

LOATR is another snorefest live, it's like "come on, get to the skull-smashing songs"

I might get some grief for saying this but I’d like to see Crawling, ITE and OSC dropped from the setlist. These songs have been played to death IMO so I’d like to see them left out of next touring cycle.

That way, I could grow to miss them and crave for them to return!

I’d be happy for LOATR to be dropped – don’t like it and it can seriously slow down the show when played in the middle of a setlist.

I like PoA to stick around with Mike maybe throwing his Blackbirds rap in the mix to it.

Love to see QWERTY and ATL played but highly doubt it.

Bring back Step up/NL/Its Goin Down mash up cause that shit is epic!

APFMH and F.09 would be amazing if played regularly.

Not a big fan of rotating set lists. Think about it. Lets say they play APFMH during one which fans would love. Then the next show they drop it and seriously piss off a lot of fans who would have been expecting them to play it.

I think they should arrange one setlist and stick to it.

My thoughts anyway

Edited by andydlp

You can't drop Crawling, In The End and One Step Closer. These songs are one of their biggest hits, everyone knows them...

I think the people will be more pissed if they drop these songs instead of expecting A Place For My Head to be played.

Edited by DecanoLP

I might get some grief for saying this but I'd like to see Crawling, ITE and OSC dropped from the setlist. These songs have been played to death IMO so I'd like to see them left out of next touring cycle.

You can't drop Crawling and In the End, they're hits.

And One Step Closer is their anthem! \m/

Not a big fan of rotating set lists. Think about it. Lets say they play APFMH during one which fans would love. Then the next show they drop it and seriously piss off a lot of fans who would have been expecting them to play it.

I think they should arrange one setlist and stick to it.

Agreed. It annoys me when bands like Metallica change things, because you'll inevitably miss what you want to hear when you go to just one concert (*cough* DISPOSABLE HEROES! *cough)

those 4 song wont be dropped

Hate to break it to u but they need to make some room for the new songs, although they may come back if some new songs dont work out.

</FONT></FONT>You can't drop Crawling and In the End, they're hits.

And One Step Closer is their anthem!

Agreed!

I think people need to remember here that they probably want to play the new songs off of ATS rather than bring back old songs that they have played 100 times before.

But anyway, I can see LOATR being dropped because it wasn't that much of a hit than it should've been. SIB, LFY, NMS and SOTD can possibley be rotated. FTI and Papercut are probably being cut.

I think if they are going to keep songs from HT and Meteora then I hope they tweek them a little to keep them as fresh as possible. An extended intro or extended outro like they've done with Faint or NMS would be cool on some other tracks that they haven't done it on.

If they do keep SIB and Numb then I'd love to see the extended intros they did at RAR '04 come back!

Maybe they'll even do some new acoustic versions of songs similar to what they've done with PMA.

Hate to break it to u but they need to make some room for the new songs, although they may come back if some new songs dont work out.

LP could play a 22 song set, which they've done before, with all of their past singles + 6 ATS songs. They do not have to drop old singles to make room for anything.

I wish they would replace LOATR, Numb, and SIB though. None of those songs really brings it live anymore (LOATR never did :P)

• 2 weeks later...

heres the songs I'm pretty sure they'll KEEP.....

One Step Closer

Crawling

In the End

Numb

Faint

Breaking the Habit

What I've Done

Given Up

Shadow of the Day

Bleed it Out

beyond that.......

they'll probably ditch:

Points of Authority

Papercut

Somewhere I belong

Lying From You

From the Inside

Don't Stay

Leave Out All the Rest

No More Sorrow

In Pieces

The Little Things Give You Away

songs they might play on special occasions:

No Roads Left (I HOPE)

My December

Pushing Me Away

Any little cover

i would like to see P5hng Me A*wy played one more time for the hell of it. Since i doubt it'll make into future sets. I would kill for F.09 to come back though. Sounds fucking awesome! One of the greatest LP tracks. Man fuck all them "single fans" its mostly us hardcore fans who know every song who attend and rock the fuck out in show. So give us something for our commitment. Them "single fans" can go get a fat one up them.

I feel like P5hng Me Aw*y is one of those songs they'd bring back for like a one-off performance if somebody asked them to at a M&G, someone should get on that this tour!!

heres the songs I'm pretty sure they'll KEEP.....

One Step Closer

Crawling

In the End

Numb

Faint

Breaking the Habit

What I've Done

Given Up

Shadow of the Day

Bleed it Out

beyond that.......

they'll probably ditch:

Points of Authority

Papercut

Somewhere I belong

Lying From You

From the Inside

Don't Stay

Leave Out All the Rest

No More Sorrow

In Pieces

The Little Things Give You Away

songs they might play on special occasions:

No Roads Left (I HOPE)

My December

Pushing Me Away

Any little cover

I doubt they'll ever ditch POA, it's Mike's only chance for freestyle and Chester loves it, Papercut might become the next APFMH and be played a bit this tour, I'm still totally pissed I had the chance to see it live twice and missed both opportunities =(. Also, LOATR, you're dreaming lol, NMS will probably be rotated as it's a fan favorite and a pretty well known song among the "single only" fans, SIB will probably NEVER be dropped, the best chance we have is a rotation. And finally, My December is almost always played on winter tours so it's safe to guess we'll hear it once at least.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

I think rotating setlists could be great if they did it how Nine Inch Nails did on their final tour. Every night they played different rarities so that even if you missed one song you were looking forward to, 3 or 4 equally awesome songs were there that the previous night didn't get.

They were the best rotating setlists I've ever seen.