Shadow Of The Day

Crawling

In The End

*New Song*

------------------

New Divide

Bleed It Out

Faint

Obviously this is just what I think the next set will be, based on what Mike said during the LPU chat. Some order of these 18 songs.

Nothing really gone except for Session, but there wasn't much there to begin with other than the singles.

I agree with u Xero but there'll be more than one new song on the promo tour, for M2M promo they played 3. I'm guessin they'll do about the same on this tour.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Step Closer

Lying From You

Given Up

From The Inside

Somewhere I Belong

Points Of Authority

What I've Done

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

Breaking The Habit

Shadow Of The Day

Crawling

In The End

*New Song*

------------------

New Divide

Bleed It Out

Faint

Obviously this is just what I think the next set will be, based on what Mike said during the LPU chat. Some order of these 18 songs.

Nothing really gone except for Session, but there wasn't much there to begin with other than the singles.

I bet they'll extend the set to like 21 songs, that way they can do all the singles + three songs from the new album for the promo tour.

- Songs will be erased(alternate):

Points Of Authority(maybe,but i don't want them erased this!!!!It's one of my favorite songs!!!)

Somewhere I Belong(yeah LP must be tired of the song,but the song is popular,so maybe........)

Lying From You(Maybe,yeah the song is one of my favorite songs!!!)

From The Inside(yeah Maybe)

Session/Wake/Cure For The Itch

Leave out all the rest(Maybe,but it's very popular because it appears in Twilight!!!)

Shadow of the day(yeah Maybe)

Hands Held High

- LP can't erase them:

Papercut(yeah the song is fuckin awesome!!!Don't erase it!!!!)

A Place for My Head(very great!!!I hope LP can do this as a whole song!!!)

Don't Stay(Awesome!!!)

No More Sorrow(Fuckin Great!!!)

- Songs should be back:

With You(yeah it's one of my favorite songs,fuckin awesome!!!!Mr. Hahn likes the song,Please bring it back with 2004 intro!!!)

Runaway(one of my favorite,Mr. Hahn likes the song.but Chester said he hates that song,so they may not bring this song back.....)

By Myself(FUCKIN AWESOME!!!Please bring it back with 2003 intro!!!)

Figure.09(Awesome!!!)

QWERTY(FUCKIN GREAT!!!)

Reading My Eyes(Awesome!!!!Please do it as a whole song!!!)

Hip Hop Medley(FUCKIN GREAT!!!!!)

And One(GOOD!!!)

A.06(GREAT!!!)

P5hng Me A*wy(GREAT!!!)

- Songs shouldn't/may not be back:

Forgotten(but FRGT/10 might be back......)

Hit The Floor(yeah Chester said he hates the song)

Easier To Run(Rob said this song is difficult to him)

The Little Things Give You Away(because it makes us Zzzzzz......)

- Song should be play in sometimes(LP haven't done them):

Carousel

Part of Me

Across the Line

No Roads Left

My english isn't very well because i'm a taiwanese........

Edited by franktaiwan

Aslong as Breaking the habit and My december stays, you wont hear me complain:P

but mehh, i doubt any of these songs will get erased..

they might drop New divide, since they only made it for the movie, so that song could easily be replaced with a new song..

Edited by Tomer

Lol at the two guys who say LTGYA makes us zzzzzz, I don't know who your speaking for, but not me, I think its the best LP song ever.

Same here. When Brad gets up to the guitar solo it leaves you almost breathless. Its very simple but full of meaning.

- LP can't erase them:

Don't Stay(Awesome!!!)

They already HAVE erased Papercut, APFMH and Don't Stay.

They already HAVE erased Papercut, APFMH and Don't Stay.

I know,but LP have erased them recently......

So,I want LP bring them back in 2010!!!!!!

Never erase them!!!!

Oh,yeah,LP haven't erased the full APFMH,only first verse (Add to POA) in 2009.......

Edited by franktaiwan

Aslong as Breaking the habit and My december stays, you wont hear me complain:P

but mehh, i doubt any of these songs will get erased..

they might drop New divide, since they only made it for the movie, so that song could easily be replaced with a new song..

My December is prob one of the rarities that will always remain in the set. They always play it on winter tours, they'll prob just keep playing the piano version or something. I'd be stoked for the studio again tho!

- Songs will be erased(alternate):

Points Of Authority(maybe,but i don't want them erased this!!!!It's one of my favorite songs!!!)

Somewhere I Belong(yeah LP must be tired of the song,but the song is popular,so maybe........)

Lying From You(Maybe,yeah the song is one of my favorite songs!!!)

From The Inside(yeah Maybe)

Session/Wake/Cure For The Itch

Leave out all the rest(Maybe,but it's very popular because it appears in Twilight!!!)

Shadow of the day(yeah Maybe)

Hands Held High

POA - They might remove this, though somewhat seems unlikely. Pts.OF.Athrty was a single so I think they will have HT version to support that single. Besides, they played it at every '09 show which was mainly singles

SIB - They won't remove this

LFY - Was a radio single. Doubt they'd remove this

FTI - Yeah more than likely will remove, despite being a single in Europe

Session/Wake/CFTI - Doubt it. They'd use some of these as intermissions or intros

LOATR/SOTD - Singles off the most recent album? Not likely to be removed

HHH - The song itself is basically gone for good, but the verses over Crawling intro or a capella may still live on.

- LP can't erase them:

Don't Stay(Awesome!!!)

Why? Papercut, APFMH, DS were never played in full in '09 (Papercut verse 1 over BIO, APFMH verse 1 over POA outro). They're as good as gone... maybe not Papercut. Not sure what to make of NMS. It's never been dropped and was a strong MTM song but never was a single.

- Songs should be back:

With You(yeah it's one of my favorite songs,fuckin awesome!!!!Mr. Hahn likes the song,Please bring it back with 2004 intro!!!)

Runaway(one of my favorite,Mr. Hahn likes the song.but Chester said he hates that song,so they may not bring this song back.....)

Figure.09(Awesome!!!)

QWERTY(FUCKIN GREAT!!!)

And One(GOOD!!!)

A.06(GREAT!!!)

P5hng Me A*wy(GREAT!!!)

I think most songs are 100% not going to come back...

- Songs shouldn't/may not be back:

Forgotten(but FRGT/10 might be back......)

Hit The Floor(yeah Chester said he hates the song)

Easier To Run(Rob said this song is difficult to him)

The Little Things Give You Away(because it makes us Zzzzzz......)

Forgotten has higher change that FRGT/10.

HTF/ETR won't come back

TLTGYA makes YOU "Zzzzzz", not US.

Carousel

Part of Me

Across the Line

No Roads Left

Not likely.

- Songs should be back:

Just because ONE band member likes the song, doesn't mean it'll be comming back. There are five other members in the band, and they may not feel as strong about the song.

- LP can't erase them:

Don't Stay(Awesome!!!)

Don't Stay has pretty much been removed. It was gone for much of 2008, and all of 2009. Papercut, again, they have already removed it. Although there is a chance it may be back for 2010

- Songs should be back:

Figure.09(Awesome!!!)

QWERTY(FUCKIN GREAT!!!)

And One(GOOD!!!)

A.06(GREAT!!!)

P5hng Me A*wy(GREAT!!!)

If LP played every song that fans said were "Fucking Awesome" or "Fucking Great" The set list would be 2 football fields long, at least. HHM hasen't been played since 2004, so its unlikely to be brought back. Same with P5hng Me A*wy.

QWERTY won't be played. Why? The band said themselves that they couldn't agree on which version to play, the live or studio versions. They did a hybrid of the two for a few dates in 2007, but they didnt like it, so it was removed.

Carousel

Part of Me

Across the Line

No Roads Left

Mike said that the HTEP songs won't likely be played, due to some of the band members not liking them. NRL, Mike already said that he can't sing the song live. They rehersed it a couple of times, and they didn't like how it sounded.

Hopefully, real LP fans will like the song, regardless of it appearing in Twilight. Even if it is popular, people who got into LP because of that song probably won't like being at their concerts, since they will be playing heavier songs than LOTAR. And if it's erased, I don't think anybody (other than the Twilight junkies) will shed a tear.

Yeah,Chester said he likes Papercut,but he hates One Step Closer.......but One Step Closer is many LP fans' favorite song,so LP have to play One Step Closer at every shows.......

I think some songs will probably be back in 2010:

Papercut(big chance,or rap verse add to BIO or POA)

With You(less chance,I think it's a good idea to add to POA)

Runaway(less chance,Chester hates the song)

Don't Stay

Figure.09(less chance)

Nobody's Listening(less chance,only 1st rap verse will be intro of POA)

In Pieces

Valentine's Day

The Little Things Give You Away

A Place For My Head(or rap verse add to POA or BIO)

Reading My Eyes(less chance,only 1st rap verse add to BIO or POA)

Pushing Me Away(I think LP will do piano version)

Edited by franktaiwan

Where and when did Chester say he hates One Step Closer? I remeber a interview with him and Phoenix. They promoted Road To Revolution and Chester said he likes perfoarming One Step Closer, From The Inside and all the new stuf.

You can watch it here at 2:16.

Well chester said he USED to hate it with passion (same with runaway) but seeing so many people going crazy for it every night, chester grew to love it again. I beleive he hated In the end at one point too.

Where and when did Chester say he hates One Step Closer? I remeber a interview with him and Phoenix. They promoted Road To Revolution and Chester said he likes perfoarming One Step Closer, From The Inside and all the new stuf.

I don't have a link but Chester has said plenty of times that he dislikes One Step Closer.

One quote I remember, went something like "you listen to a beautiful song like Crawling, and compare it to a song like One Step Closer..." he said it in like a "One Step Closer is just a silly 'rock out' song" way.

He definitely doesn't consider it among the band's best work at the very least.

They'll stop playing One Step Closer when they play No Roads Left live.

For the upcoming tour, if they actually add any Hybrid Theory songs for the tenth anniversary, it would most definitely be Papercut. If we're lucky, Place For My Head. And I mean LUCKY.

For songs that they'll drop.....I see From The Inside getting erased. It's my favorite song by them and I know Chester said it's one of his favorites to perform....but it wasn't a big single here in the US and it doesn't seem to get a huge reaction from the crowd like other songs. I hope they keep it though.

No More Sorrow is a maybe. It wasn't a single, but I think it's one of their best live songs and it's a fan favorite from Minutes To Midnight so....who knows.

I can see Leave Out All The Rest getting dropped. It's just a kinda meh song in my opinion....not really anyone's favorite as far as I know. And it doesn't get too much of a reaction live, either. I'm pretty sure they were keeping it in the setlists in an attempt to promote it since it was a single...

Somewhere I Belong or Lying From You will probably go. One or the other. Guess it just depends on what the band decides. Lying From You is more of a "get up and have fun" song, but I think Somewhere I Belong is more well known, and the band likes the song a lot.

I don't see Shadow of the Day leaving, even if a ton of fans would like to see it scrapped. Trust me when I say this, this song is POPULAR. A whole bunch of people know the song, even if they're not LP, or even rock, fans.

Points of Authority better not get dropped. That's my favorite live song they do.

I also hope they don't get rid of New Divide. I can see it happening, since it was just for the movie, but I mean, this song has skyrocketed to popularity everywhere. Again, everybody knows it, either from the radio or seeing Transformers. And the crowd loses their minds when they play it.

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

He said somewhere that he was getting a bit tired of OSC I think, I can't remember where or if he did at all. The recent live performances wud prove it if it was true. The rest of the band does great but Chester is eh on vocals.

Hi, guys. I looked everywhere but i couldn't find a topic about art or something that we did. I just wanted from you , LP fans , to put a link here and watch it and if its possible to tell me your reviews. For me its important cause im studying "directing" . thank you

http://vbox7.com/play:a36ea19f - My video for Dead by Sunrise - Too late

I hope they remove all the slow shit from MTM, they need to rock again, and bring songs like F.09, Forgotten and new shit. im tired of LOATR, etc or cover some cool shit.

+1

i can see new divide being dropped to be honest i think it was just a promo thingy and prolly one of the reasons why they also toured a bit in 2009

this year got to rock live otherwise LP is gonna be pretty lame for sure

APFMH, NMS and Don't Stay should return, i can even see Chester doing With You just slightly different..

Edited by sckofelng