05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella)

14. Crawling

15. In The End

16. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

17. New Divide

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

IMO Lying from you, leave out all the rest, shadow of the day and bleed it out have the highest chance to be dropped off the setlist

Edited by feelthless

IMO Lying from you, leave out all the rest, shadow of the day and bleed it out have the highest chance to be dropped off the setlist

Looking at the set list you posted, HHH could be replaced with another song over the Crawling Intro. LFY, LOATR, and NMS will probably be dropped for new material. BIO is a fan favorite and a great sing along at concerts, it won't be dropped IMO.

The new one could be this:

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. New Song

04. From The Inside

05. Somewhere I Belong

06. Points Of Authority

07. New Song

08. What I've Done

09. New Song

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. A Capella Rap Into

14. (Rap Intro) Crawling

15. New Song

16. In The End

17. Bleed It Out

18. New Divide

19. Faint

20. New Song (1st Single)

21. One Step Closer

I have a feeling this will piss off a lot of people, but I think that once the new album comes out that they'll get rid of as many old songs as possible to make room for the new ones. If you look at their last setlist, it's all singles except for a few songs that are basically fan favorites. I'm betting that they'll drop the songs that aren't singles for new songs. Something like this, in no particular order.

Given Up

Somewhere I Belong

Points Of Authority

What I've Done

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

Breaking The Habit

Shadow Of The Day

Crawling

In The End

Papercut

Bleed It Out

New Divide

Faint

One Step Closer

From The Inside

No More Sorrow

New Song

New Song

New Song

New Song

I have a feeling this will piss off a lot of people, but I think that once the new album comes out that they'll get rid of as many old songs as possible to make room for the new ones. If you look at their last setlist, it's all singles except for a few songs that are basically fan favorites. I'm betting that they'll drop the songs that aren't singles for new songs. Something like this, in no particular order.

Given Up

Somewhere I Belong

Points Of Authority

What I've Done

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

Breaking The Habit

Shadow Of The Day

Crawling

In The End

Papercut

Bleed It Out

New Divide

Faint

One Step Closer

From The Inside

No More Sorrow

New Song

New Song

New Song

New Song

Bingo. So we just have to hope that the new stuff is great. And after hearing Rob's description of one new track he did using very tribal drums, plus the whole more electronic vibe, I think the new stuff will be fucking awesome.

Bingo. So we just have to hope that the new stuff is great. And after hearing Rob's description of one new track he did using very tribal drums, plus the whole more electronic vibe, I think the new stuff will be fucking awesome.

But i still hope that they will play some old stuffs beside the new songs =)

I have a sad feeling that most of the old songs will go (mentioned above) basically all the non singles from the 1st 2 albums.

I'm not a big fan of LOATR & it isn't the best live, but could you guys really see them cuting it? something that was from the Twilight OST?!

-_-

I have a sad feeling that most of the old songs will go (mentioned above) basically all the non singles from the 1st 2 albums.

I'm not a big fan of LOATR & it isn't the best live, but could you guys really see them cuting it? something that was from the Twilight OST?!

-_-

I love the studio version of LOATR, it's actually one of my favorite LP tracks of all time. However, the live version isn't so great. Chester's vocals aren't good on it at all IMO. I think they'll probably end up either alternating it between different sets (meaning it will be included in maybe one set) or they'll just cut it all together. However, LOATR is also a single so who knows, it was a pretty big single too, especially because of Twilight.

I also hope they don't get rid of New Divide. I can see it happening, since it was just for the movie, but I mean, this song has skyrocketed to popularity everywhere. Again, everybody knows it, either from the radio or seeing Transformers. And the crowd loses their minds when they play it.

New Divide wont get dropped dude, remember Mike said they did that quick tour in 09 because of the reaction to New Divide. Just moving away from dropping songs for a minute, they can already reinvent the set with the remixes of WID and L.O.A.T.R. which Mike did. As for dropping, i cant see them dropping the first and last singles from albums so im guessing/knowing/hoping that OSC, ITE, SIB, BTH, WID, LOATR dont get dropped, fans love FTI so that wont get dropped, i can see LFY getting dropped since they played the original in 09 when i believe a lot of us enjoyed the 08 version more. I 50/50 on SoTD, i like but i dont think sounds good live sorta like VD. Plus i dont think they'd keep it just so Chester has a small 1 minute or so guitar part. Theres so many possibilities that could happen, we can only wait and see. As for the HT 10th ano, i dont see anything live happening except maybe roatating around HT tracks if they perform this year. Maybe we will get something else from the band for the 10th ano.

EDIT: Found this in another thread http://www.setlist.fm/stats/linkin-park-bd6bdae.html Not all are acurate

Shows how many times tracks have been played live. Apart from the opening/closing singles the songs played more from each album im guessing will be dropped. e.g. LFY, and Numb have a bigger chance at leaving than FTI since they've been played more. but still HOLY SHIT @ OSC and ITE 409 times! :ph34r:

Edited by OZZY

• 2 weeks later...

they can already reinvent the set with the remixes of WID and L.O.A.T.R. which Mike did. As for dropping, i cant see them dropping the first and last singles from albums so im guessing/knowing/hoping that OSC, ITE, SIB, BTH, WID, LOATR dont get dropped, fans love FTI so that wont get dropped, i can see LFY getting dropped since they played the original in 09 when i believe a lot of us enjoyed the 08 version more. I 50/50 on SoTD, i like but i dont think sounds good live sorta like VD. Plus i dont think they'd keep it just so Chester has a small 1 minute or so guitar part. Theres so many possibilities that could happen, we can only wait and see. As for the HT 10th ano, i dont see anything live happening except maybe roatating around HT tracks if they perform this year. Maybe we will get something else from the band for the 10th ano.

I doubt LP would play any remixes live. The only remix they have played was the PMA one but i doubt they'd switch it up it sounds ridicolous to be honest especially since both of those remixes arent exactly the best IMO

LFY will be dropped, im sure that they are tired of this song

FTI... I dont know it's a maybe

but Numb will always be on every set, it's a huge hit, one of the biggest hits of Meteora.

FTI will most likely be dropped soon its sad its my 2nd fav LP song. LFY maybe who knows. and i agree with you on Numb

God i miss the old days where they would genrally start the show with 3 Meteora track, then 3 HT, 3 M, 3 HT, 2 M, 1 R, 4 HT lol. Good old days, and APFMY fucking owned the set with the hectic screams.

Well they could just re-invent how they play the songs, like play certain song to blend together like they did with F.09/FTI and BTH/Numb.

I just would like to see some songs I haven't ever seen before. A Place For My Head, Hit The Floor, Figure.09, anything. Anything they rarely played or didn't play at all last cycle.

Hit The Floor would be godsend, Figure. 09 has become a personal fan favorite just because of its rarity, and of course, catchy melodic angst chorus.

it sucks when u get exposed to bands like metallica that make you see how much stepping up Linkin Park could do. While you may not like them or their music

God they try to keep things fresh, take requests at m&g's , just pure epicness. they always 75% of the time come through on requests providing they can practice it in their tuning room and such but man LP really should take notes on how those guys do their thing

it sucks when u get exposed to bands like metallica that make you see how much stepping up Linkin Park could do. While you may not like them or their music

God they try to keep things fresh, take requests at m&g's , just pure epicness. they always 75% of the time come through on requests providing they can practice it in their tuning room and such but man LP really should take notes on how those guys do their thing

Also keep in mind how "unvaried" their setlists have been over the course of their career. Their setlist "staples" include: Sad But True, One, Master of Puppets, Nothing Else Matters, and Enter Sandman.

I wish I could put Seek & Destroy up there but they left out Seek & Destroy for some of their 1997 setlists.

As of lately, they've been working in old rarities to please the old-school fans...which is what LP will probably do by the time they hit their 20-year mark.

i would like to see P5hng Me A*wy played one more time for the hell of it. Since i doubt it'll make into future sets. I would kill for F.09 to come back though. Sounds fucking awesome! One of the greatest LP tracks. Man fuck all them "single fans" its mostly us hardcore fans who know every song who attend and rock the fuck out in show. So give us something for our commitment. Them "single fans" can go get a fat one up them.

Edited by OZZY