"Fire" Is Available!

hahninator

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand one thing, in DBS Myspace said: "Pre-Order the new album at itunes and get the song Fire sent to you instantly plus get two bonus tracks!"

"plus get two bonus tracks!" this part I don't understand if when get Fire can also get these two bonus track to download?

If you pre-order the album, Fire will begin to download instantly. 'Morning After' and 'Crawl Back In (Live)' come when the album is released so you don't get those until October 13th which sucks. The funny thing is that we already have the remix of Morning After and Crawl Back In (Live) since I'm assuming it's the one from the Sonisphere EP.

you might wanna take a look at the news post on linkinpark.com one more time for a little extra info... :)

goodnight everyone. enjoy the new song!

We are currently down for maintenance. We apologize for the delay. Please check back shortly.

<--

yeah, I tried to xD

EDIT: someone lyrics please?

No need to hear your voice or see your face

To know that you are with me

No need to kiss your lips or hold your hand

To know that you can feel me

I know that you can feel me

When I look to the stars

I know just where you are

You're looking down upon me

No need to get locked up inside the past

I know it isn't changing

No need to say goodbye or let you go

I know that you'll be waiting

I know that you'll be waiting

When I look to the stars

On the other side

On the other side

I've got to find the way

To keep my pain from burning

Down to the bone

I've got to find the way

To keep my pain from burning

Down to the bone, down to the fire

When I look to the stars

as I thought, better than crawl back in and maybe one of the highlights of the album :D

EDIT: someone lyrics please?

The full lyrics on my site with the all DBS lyrics...what we know now.

(Crawl Back In, Fire, my Suffering and let Down)

Edited by Poci

What does "More DBS news coming tomorrow.... " means? Its on LPU's twitter...i hope we will see some more "goodies" soon! :D

(if anybody havent got a link to fire, then check out the english version of my site and use the first "N" letter in the first news...)

The iTunes edition contain 2 extra songs...the morning after of course and the live version of Crawl Back In...

Edited by Poci

Awesome. This song is really cool. It ended up being better than Crawl Back In, as I expected. So far, I'm digging the DBS sound. I'm not a big fan of the production however... I don't like the crazy amount of layered vocals, but oh well, I suppose I can get used to it.

Edited by Cyro

What does "More DBS news coming tomorrow.... " means? Its on LPU's twitter...i hope we will see some more "goodies" soon! :D

(if anybody havent got a link to fire, then check out the english version of my site and use the first "N" letter in the first news...)

The iTunes edition contain 2 extra songs...the morning after of course and the live version of Crawl Back In...

Probably a show announcement, maybe for the mtVU Ulalume Festival.

Hopefully some new tour dates!! cause chester told something about europe and US tour this autumn, after OOA is in stores!! hope they make only small tour, cause I like new LP record asap!!!!! but don't rhink i don't linke DBS!! I love them, but number 1 is still LP and number 2 DBS and FM number 3!!