"Fire" Is Available!

hahninator

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Click the first L in Atlanta in my sig and have a Merry Christmas! You have to be fucking kidding me if someone will try and tell me all the people that grab it from my sig won't buy the CD when it drops. I know you will.

i love you with all of my heart.

Wicked track. Don't know how I feel about Chester's lack of screaming in these studio tracks, though. It seems like the album as a whole won't have the same heavy vibe as Linkin Park, but at least during live shows it seems like Chester hasn't yet broken the habit (pun intended) of doing his Linkin Park scream during bridges.

But in the studio version of Fire in particular, it's clear that he's not doing a raspy, throaty scream a la Given Up but instead more of a shout. Different style than I'm used to with him. Not sure if I like it or not.

But Fire was my favorite Dead By Sunrise clip since I first heard it in the movie trailer a month or so ago, and thankfully, the studio version didn't disappoint. Cheers Hahninator, LPL, and Dead By Sunrise.

hey mark!! thanks a lot for the nice download!!! just started listening to the song!!! wow the beginning is nice. but it's a little different to the live version!!! but i like it very much!!! so now CBI and Fire already so waiting for the rest until october 9th. it's to long until there!!!

This thread is blowing the fuck up!!! Hope you all enjoy the track. I really like it. Howard Benson is much weaker than Gilmore, Shinoda, and Rubin as producers from what I see so far but the track is solid.

I wouldn't say Benson is a weak producer by any means, he is just a different style than Gilmore or Rubin. He is more of a straight forward rock kind of guy, and I'm assuming that's what Chester wanted for DBS. He has produced a lot of albums that I enjoyed and has worked with some amazing bands such as (Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Papa Roach, Hawthorne Heights (not out yet, should be fucking insanely good), Saosin, Theory Of A Deadman, Zebrahead and Seether just to name a few). I actually like the albums he has produced heaps more than what Rubin has produced, I don't know about Gilmore...what has he produced besides LP? :rolleyes:

Anyways, after listening to Fire for about an hour and a half now, I have to say I love the song. I can pretty much tell how the vocals will sound on this album seeing as how Crawl Back In, Fire and the clip of Let Down all sound the same which I enjoy. I didn't like the stripped down vibe Rick Rubin used with LP, I like my studio songs to be more polished, I always have and I always will. Live is for the stripped down vibe.

I don't understand one thing, in DBS Myspace said: "Pre-Order the new album at itunes and get the song Fire sent to you instantly plus get two bonus tracks!"

"plus get two bonus tracks!" this part I don't understand if when get Fire can also get these two bonus track to download?

I don't understand one thing, in DBS Myspace said: "Pre-Order the new album at itunes and get the song Fire sent to you instantly plus get two bonus tracks!"

"plus get two bonus tracks!" this part I don't understand if when get Fire can also get these two bonus track to download?

Fire can be downloaded NOW, but the other two songs only when the album goes out ^^