Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As  @LPsMart just made me aware, the hint to the /faint242 was in todays update (it's in the source code/meta data of the key that hangs on the wall) and was a clue to figure out the code for the suitcase. (First time we heard it = meteora release data = 03/25/03 in some weird American date format)

o0oPxl5.png

Edited by Coizu

1 minute ago, Coizu said:

As  @LPsMart just made me aware, the hint to the /faint242 was in todays update (it's in the source code/meta data of the key that hangs on the wall) and was a clue to figure out the code for the suitcase. (First time we heard it = meteora release data = 03/25/03 in some weird American date format)

Oooh okay that makes sense and yeah as normal as it is to me I suppose we are weird which is why we don’t use the metric system like the rest of the world 😅

26 minutes ago, Coizu said:

o0oPxl5.png

was the key interactable with`? also thx for the mention ❤️

5 hours ago, DylHDZ said:

How did you find that link?

"The First Time We Heard It". That's a reference to Somewhere I Belong. 242 means February 24, the date that released SIB.

Faint 242 would also means: Length for Faint - 2:42

4 hours ago, LPsMart said:

was the key interactable with`? also thx for the mention ❤️

"The First Time We Heard It". That's a reference to Somewhere I Belong. 242 means February 24, the date that released SIB.

Faint 242 would also means: Length for Faint - 2:42

Edited by AJ93

2 hours ago, AJ93 said:

HT:

One Step Closer: August 29, 2000 (Tuesday) (Lead single for HT original album)

She Couldn't: August 13, 2020 (Thursday) (Lead single for HT20)

--------------------------------------------------

Meteora:

Somewhere I Belong: February 24, 2003 (Monday) (Lead single for Meteora original album)

Unknown track: February 9, 2023 (Thursday) (Lead single for Meteora|20) (It's a what-if).

See any difference?

You can stop comparing the release dates of the earlier releases, because that has will be having nothing to do with this :). They can release it in any day of the week, except Saturdays and Sundays. I'm telling you that as a person well knowing all discography digitally and physically.

1 minute ago, martinez said:

You can stop comparing the release dates of the earlier releases, because that has will be having nothing to do with this :). They can release it in any day of the week, except Saturdays and Sundays. I'm telling you that as a person well knowing all discography digitally and physically.

it's just my theory. that's all

modal-folder-open.png

if you see the "Rejected Imagess 2003", then that means they'll add the rejected images on Meteora book. Another is that something that it wasn't shown on the making of documentary or meteora album booklet, but it will be added on WIP DVD.

Edited by AJ93

6 minutes ago, arcyy57 said:

I also noticed that your Meteora 20 album tracklist is now gone from Genius. Did you remove it or was it someone from Genius? 

It was a Genius Editor that removed it. He messaged me this: "Hey there, just removed the album page for the 20th anniv. for Meteora. Please do not recreate the page until it’s officially announced / let me know if someone else does. Thanks!".

I guess I've gotta wait until the official announcement's made before putting the album page back up.

Edited by NJPLP

7 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

We'll probs get it in 5 hours if it's today.

that’s what i’m thinking. Something might happen at 12PM LA time today

My guess is the PC is going to finish booting. Could that mean something? probably.. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by IWillWalkAway

18 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Why does “Lost” on genius say it will be officially released on “February 3rd 2023”? That’s today. Is it really coming today or is that just a fan theory?

I'm the one who changed it to February 3rd after we found out the announcement and the release of the song didn't happen on February the 1st. If it doesn't happen today, then I will change to Monday, February 6th and if it doesn't happen that day, I'll continue to change it until the announcement happens and the song gets released. But for now, that's what it's set to. If I need to change it, I'll change it, just depends on what happens today or Monday.

Edited by NJPLP