Linkin Park Announces "Hybrid Theory 20" Release

LPLStaff

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just insane. I never would have imagined something like this would exist. EVER.

WAAAAAY surpassed expectations, even for LP. Genuinely quite emotional. Been a while since I've posted here... since Chester died it's been hard to engage or even listen to LP but man, has this brought me back. FUCK YES.

HOLLY F*CK 😮

i am pre-ordering it today. Insane amount of money for me but i know thats how it works. I mean I always prefered to spend money on concerts etc rather than albums because i am not that type of a collector person. But this album is so iconic and the bundle looks so cool i cannot stop myself from buying it lol. 

WE ARE BEING FED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

At this point i wish we didnt have she couldnt before. Imagine hearing it for the first time now, with Chester’s vocals ughhh what is life anymore 

My wallet wont forgive me for this one, but considering the amount of stuff that's included in these packages, I think it's worth it.

Glad that we finally have a HQ version of She Couldn't! The mix sounds amazing. I'd love to be able to hear this for the first time again haha

4 minutes ago, sian18 said:

Im in uk got the order from amazon uk for super deluxe so asked staff on amazon to make sure it’s the super deluxe and he said yes it it the super deluxe u get everything u see in the product picture 

Hoping we didn't get this instead, lol still doubting: https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/eu/artists/linkin-park/hybrid-theory-20th-anniversary-edition-vinyl-deluxe-box-set-32.html

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

1 minute ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

Hoping we didn't get this instead, lol still doubting.

Just message them on chat and say this is for everything in the product picture (picture shows super deluxe) guy said yes and cause of that they have to give me that product for that price now as they have promised me it so lol

2 minutes ago, sian18 said:

Just message them on chat and say this is for everything in the product picture (picture shows super deluxe) guy said yes and cause of that they have to give me that product for that price now as they have promised me it so lol

Who was that guy? Amazon employee?

Just now, KlaytonShinoda said:

Who was that guy? Amazon employee?

yes on amazon website i did web chat to talk to member of staff to ask about the product he assured me the product is the deluxe as on his notes confirmed it comes with everything dvds cds vinyls art everything 

Just now, sian18 said:

yes on amazon website i did web chat to talk to member of staff to ask about the product he assured me the product is the deluxe as on his notes confirmed it comes with everything dvds cds vinyls art everything 

I guess he's right.

Yep did the Amazone preorder too, let's hope for the best with this :D 

I used to do loads of playlist to gather up the HT stuff that was spread everywhere (warner demos, singles, LPU)

Having 5 official CD that do exactly that,  that's like an old fanboy dream come true, ahah

I had to return from my slumber to say what magnificent way to celebrate 20 years of this iconic Album.  This past week, reading the updates on Lplive reminded me of old times. The hype and speculation was real. It was almost as if Chester were still with us.

Anyway, I've pre-orderd the super deluxe on Amazon UK.

30 minutes ago, sian18 said:

This was my fear as well! I sure hope we're not being duped! Ha!

Just now, erichoholic2k1 said:

So unless I missed something, the only thing truly exclusive to the box set is the 2 DVD's, with the unreleased concerts + Frat Party 2, right? Seems like everything else will be available on Spotify and other streaming services. 

HTEP won't be on Stream I believe