Random News

hahninator

From Mikes Blog:

I thought this was pretty cool: in conjunction with the Chi Cheng benefit, Blink 182's Mark Hoppus and Chris Holmes are auctioning a studio session with them, to produce a track for your band, in their CA-based studio. The offer is 8 hours of studio time. Money goes to Chi's fund. The current bid is $950. Whether you're a fan of the band or not, that would be a pretty amazing price for a demo with Mark...

http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/Benefi...og_items/109106

Source: http://www.mikeshinoda.com/blog/charity__e...produce_for_950

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Mikes Blog:

I thought this was pretty cool: in conjunction with the Chi Cheng benefit, Blink 182's Mark Hoppus and Chris Holmes are auctioning a studio session with them, to produce a track for your band, in their CA-based studio. The offer is 8 hours of studio time. Money goes to Chi's fund. The current bid is $950. Whether you're a fan of the band or not, that would be a pretty amazing price for a demo with Mark...

http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/Benefi...og_items/109106

Source: http://www.mikeshinoda.com/blog/charity__e...produce_for_950

If only I had the money, I'd totally bid on this. The drummer and singer in my band are HUGE Blink-182 fans.

Chester Wanted To Kill Himself

Chester Bennington felt so low when his first marriage came to an end, that he even considered taking his own life.

Sources : Here and Here

Chester Talks Dead By Sunrise

"I'm a drinker," Bennington says. "And for far too long I was completely out of control, leading an existence and lifestyle that I'm definitely not proud of. There have been times where I literally thought, Oh my God, I might not wake up tomorrow - that's how bad it's been. So when I got this other group together, the name Dead By Sunrise stuck."

More : Here

SORRY IF ITS OLD , BUT IT WAS UPDATED RECENTLY ON THAT SITE!

• 4 weeks later...

Brad and Rob left a message on LPU Twitter.

@lpunderground: This is my one and only appearance on Twitter. Happy Holidays! -Rob

@lpunderground: 583179000551998998998# -Brad

After a moment, LPU Twitter post this tweet:

@lpunderground: First one to figure out Brad's message gets a tshirt.

Does anyone can? :D

EDIT: The answer is so easy it seems.

@lpunderground:Correct! RT @Jethzebel: @lpunderground is a random number!! yaaaii I win! hahahaha

Is LPU kidding? o.O

Edited by vyonizr

yeah... the numbers mean nothing. Brad's just a random, funny guy like that.

I said, "Hey Brad, will you let me tweet you a holiday message?" and the numbers were his response. The look on his face and the confidence in which he said the numbers had me fooled for a second, too.

Edited by Adam

While i was rummaging through the hip hop/rap section of Best Buy today, the FMM package caught my eye. Decided to take a crappy pic of it to share with you guys who have acess to Best Buy who hasn't bought the package. I know its NOT LP news, but this is for the collectors out there who would like to add the FMM package to their collection

Also if you remember the game Rock Revolution the game Konami put out last year that features the original version of Given Up. it's also up for 4.99. Games crappy, but meh if you wanna scream it out on Given Up be my guest :P

post-212-1261358854_thumb.jpg

post-212-1261358865_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this is old news or not, but there's a live version of New Divide up on iTunes now. Idk which show it's from but I think it's from the Transformers premiere, sounds like it anyway.

It's old news....but actually it's from Athens I'm pretty sure...

• 2 weeks later...

It's just a few music videos. I remember asking my sister to record it at her house (I don't have Fuse) and when I watched it, I kept fast-forwarding to see if there was anything else, but nope... just music videos.

• 2 weeks later...

"...The prince took a self-deprecating dig at his musical tastes after a rap jam performance by hip-hop artists at a youth dug rehab centre, saying his choice of music often made him the butt of jokes. "I can't do any beatboxing, I'm not so good at that," he told Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, referring to the vocal percussion stylings of the hip-hop trio before them.

"I normally get the piss taken out of me for my choice of music," he joked.

"Mine's very varied -- I like rock, Linkin Park... Kanye West." ..."

...check out the full article here

Edited by linkingabo

"...The prince took a self-deprecating dig at his musical tastes after a rap jam performance by hip-hop artists at a youth dug rehab centre, saying his choice of music often made him the butt of jokes. "I can't do any beatboxing, I'm not so good at that," he told Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, referring to the vocal percussion stylings of the hip-hop trio before them.

"I normally get the piss taken out of me for my choice of music," he joked.

"Mine's very varied -- I like rock, Linkin Park... Kanye West." ..."

...check out the full article here

Australia is awesome, Linkin Park is awesome, lol.

This is cool.

• 2 weeks later...