Random News

hahninator

FROM LP.COM

You'll be able to catch Road to Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes on TV a few times this summer. VH1 will premiere a half hour version of Linkin Park's 2008 concert performance on July 9th at 11pm. The full show will premiere on Palladia on July 10th at 9pm and will repeat again at midnight and July 11th at 1pm. Check your local listings.

If you don't have Palladia or can't watch it, you can always buy the DVD HERE.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Linkin Park 8-Bit Rebellion! is now available in a Lite version for all you people who aren't totally sure if it's worth the money, or you just can't afford it.

It's only 38mb and at this time I'm unsure what it has been limited to compared to the full version.

Note: This is only for the iPhone/iPod Touch version.

Edited by Joseph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are some trivial in the article. The first part is about A Thousand Suns being their new album.

The last part is about The Catalyst remix contest. Mike also said: "Thanks to all of our fans who stand by us for a long time. Music is most important to us and to let all the fans hear our music, its some sort of gift from us to them."

Note: LPL is faster than newspaper.

Edited by Square_Head

• 3 weeks later...

Mike posted this on his blog.

We found our winner.

In the past few weeks, the band, our management, MySpace, and our friends sifted through the thousands of submissions. We searched the top 100, and then we went deeper. Using randomly-generated recommendations on Indaba, and searching by date, we found 20 finalists.

A few days ago, my bandmates and I listened to the top 20. We voted, and we’ve got a winner.

The winner……will be announced this weekend.

Looks Like now we will have to wait until the weekend to find out the winner.

I found a clip on YouTube that GameTrailers.com had posted about the Medal of Honor Tier 1 Trailer.

It's pretty short, but shows a couple different scenes for the trailer being filmed, and of course, Mr Hahn himself.

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ-wFDalJAY...player_embedded

Source: GameTrailers.com / MrMtzGdo

I found a clip on YouTube that GameTrailers.com had posted about the Medal of Honor Tier 1 Trailer.

It's pretty short, but shows a couple different scenes for the trailer being filmed, and of course, Mr Hahn himself.

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ-wFDalJAY...player_embedded

Source: GameTrailers.com / MrMtzGdo

awesome. I can't wait until the trailer comes out, mainly to hear The Catalyst, but the game is going to be epic too

• 3 weeks later...

Linkin Park invites you to take part in a once-in-a-lifetime multimedia presentation of Linkin Park's new album, A Thousand Suns. Participation is by invitation only. A select number of spaces will be reserved for members of the Linkin Park Underground.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Los Angeles area event location to be announced.

Source: http://www.linkinpark.com/lpu

Thoughts? Awesome?

Linkin Park's brand new video will take place where a lot of videos seem to be taking place. In some dark and violent underground where people go to do evil things to one another.

After one look at the 30 second preview (courtesy of MTV's "Buzzworthy Blog")as well as stills from their upcoming video for "The Catalyst", it looks Mike Shinoda are going with the whole apocalyptic theme many other videos and movies are running with today. "The Catalyst" is the first single from the band's brand new album, A Thousand Suns. The album will be released on September 14. The video is directed by Linkin Park DJ, Joe Hahn.

thoughs?

here