The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

That's related to something else and for fucks sake, I'm not the maybe guy anymore, at least not in the way how this status came by Nick and Jonas a few years ago! :D

It still cracks me up when I see one of these outside:

Unknown1357461815.jpg

Anyways, interesting rumor, we'll know for sure soon enough I guess.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the touring rumors thread. Here's what we're looking at for Europe (did I miss anything?)

8.xx.15 Berlin, BE

8.xx.15 München, BY

8.xx.15 Köln, NW

8.xx.15 St. Petersburg, SPE

8.11.15 Hockenheimring, Hockenheim, BW (Rock'n'Heim)

8.11-20.15 Ódubai-Sziget, Budapest, HU (Sziget Festival)

8.27.15 Minsk-Arena, Minsk, BY

8.29.15 Sports Complex Olympisky, Moscow, MOW

8.2x.15 Green Park, St. Pölten, AT (FM4 Frequency)

8.31.15 Himos Park, Jämsä, FL

9.6.15 Ippodromo delle Capanelle, Rome, IT (Rock In Roma)

I hope this Poland rumor is true => Better chance for Belgium on the 22nd... :)

I still hope for Kraków, Gdańsk is so far away from me :( but it would be good, if Belgium also have a show. They deserve it (like Czech Republic)

outdoor or indoor in Poland?

PGE Arena is a stadium

i also hope a show for Norway, Sweden and Denmark

PGE Arena is a stadium

if they will do a Stadium show im Poland, maybe they will do the same here in Germany... but i can't imagine that LP will play the Olympic Stadium here in Berlin because the new Bundesliga season will start at the beginning of August and LP will not fill the whole stadium here with 75.000 i think^^

Look at this: https://facebook.com/prestigemjm/photos/a.204162486275024.50761.189416157749657/953459244678674/?type=1&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6121288000411144575%3Amf_story_key.2994479557869261503&__tn__=E

First "???" is a club concert, Prestige MJM will announce it tomorrow. The second "???" is a stadium concert, which they'll announce at Tuesday. The date here is 8.25.2015. For me it looks like LP show in Poland will happen.

And this "now you know almost everything"...

Edited by xTirea

that's pretty cool! so, what's the first date for the europe tour, festival in Austria?

on the weekend before Frequency is Rock'n'Heim. So if they will play there, there also are 2 or 3 other shows before the Austrian festival show on this tour.

but you can see that the tour is at least 3 weeks long, if that is right with 3 German shows and if that are big open air shows which have to be on a weekend.

Looks like no LP at Rock Fest in Kansas City. Beats me as to what LP will really play in May and June besides what is already announced. Headlining shows would be great.

Yep, I agree about Lolla Berlin.

WMMR is the radio station name in Philadelphia. BBQ is of course a barbecue so they mashed it all together. WMMRBQ.

http://www.radio90.pl/nieoficjalnie-w-rybniku-koncert-linkin-park.html

Poland again, they say Rybnik.