The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why there's no news article on LP site or a twetter post like the other shows?

maybe it'll appear tomorrow?

Probably because they've announced so much stuff in the past 12-18 hours. I bet they announce it tomorrow, maybe along with a Rock'n'Heim announcement.

If LP is ending THP Tour in September, they really need to take advantage of May, June, and July. May has four shows scheduled the whole month, June has three. I hope they add to those North American shows and even do some headline shows - I don't see why NYC, Philly, etc can't get some shows. July has nothing and I hope they don't take the whole month off...Australia/Asia or something would be great.

Probably because they've announced so much stuff in the past 12-18 hours. I bet they announce it tomorrow, maybe along with a Rock'n'Heim announcement.

i think they will do this like the other years.... announcing some shows and add some new ones in next days or weeks.

the last November tour was the first time that LP announced the whole european tour at one time

Me too, can't wait! :D :D

I didn't really realised yet that I'm going to see LP twice on this touring cycle :D :D

Yeah, it was a big surprise!!! I woke up and read the news about rumours of LP in Rome and I was like... wtf, really??? I didn't expect it! I'm not sure if I can go to Rome, but I can't miss this one so I am really trying to do everything I can. I need that ticket, in my hands.

Yeah, it was a big surprise!!! I woke up and read the news about rumours of LP in Rome and I was like... wtf, really??? I didn't expect it! I'm not sure if I can go to Rome, but I can't miss this one so I am really trying to do everything I can. I need that ticket, in my hands.

ticket are on sale on 27/2. If you have problem eventiinbus organise the transport. Check linkin park Italia for more information.

Edited by stich

Thanks guys for the updates!

Any USA fans that want to go to Roma....it's on the Sunday on Labor Day weekend....good holiday trip possibility there.

Ok so what else do we have for rumors? Is Rock'n'Heim announcing something soon? Their Facebook page has been inactive for months but fans are blowing up their wall about Linkin Park. https://www.facebook.com/RocknHeim/timeline
Is it possible their "sister" festival Rock im Pott could return? https://www.facebook.com/rockimpott Linkin Park could easily headline the arena it's in ( Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen) on their own, with a support act or two. It could easily be a double festival booking, but maybe they don't bring that festival back since it wasn't held in 2014.

So Belarus ticket prices are ranging from $60 to $170. $170 being a fan zone... Crazy

And Russia, as always can't make anything properly.

Pre-Sale should have started at 2 PM. Now it is almost 5 PM, and it hasn't started yet. Page Not Found error on kassir.ru...

This is ridiculous.

Dang that's expensive for that part of the world. I saw LP tweeted the presale would be moved, but it's past that time too, right?

Hey didn't the guy who mentioned Minsk and Moscow say there'd be a St. Petersburg show too? If that's the case and they didn't announce it yet, maybe they play Tuborg Greenfest?

Ok so what else do we have for rumors? Is Rock'n'Heim announcing something soon? Their Facebook page has been inactive for months but fans are blowing up their wall about Linkin Park. https://www.facebook.com/RocknHeim/timeline

Is it possible their "sister" festival Rock im Pott could return? https://www.facebook.com/rockimpott Linkin Park could easily headline the arena it's in ( Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen) on their own, with a support act or two. It could easily be a double festival booking, but maybe they don't bring that festival back since it wasn't held in 2014.

Rock'n'Heim could announce their first acts every time... nobody can say when they will say which their first bands and Rock im Pott also could return because the new "sister"festival aka Rock im JHQ will not start in 2015... but maybe LP will play in Gelsenkirchen their own headline like Metallica did it in 2011. 2012 and 2013 the one day festival called Rock im Pott.

Rock'n'Heim is a three day festival.

But if LP will Rock'n'Heim and one show in Gelsenkirchen they have to play one show in the east of Germany as well. So i would say that LP will play at least 3 shows in Germany after the success of THP and the last November Tour with 9 sold out shows and more than 120.000 sold tickets.

Dang that's expensive for that part of the world. I saw LP tweeted the presale would be moved, but it's past that time too, right?

Hey didn't the guy who mentioned Minsk and Moscow say there'd be a St. Petersburg show too? If that's the case and they didn't announce it yet, maybe they play Tuborg Greenfest?

170$ - Minsk fanzone

101-105$ - Moscow fanzone.

What the hell is going on? The only reason that I even can imagine... Minsk Arena can contain 15,000 people, and Olympisky Arena can contain 35,000 people.

That was me, and everything regarding shows in Russia was just my guess. I only had insider info regarding the Minsk show.

170$ - Minsk fanzone

101-105$ - Moscow fanzone.

What the hell is going on? The only reason that I even can imagine... Minsk Arena can contain 15,000 people, and Olympisky Arena can contain 35,000 people.

That's right. Maximum capacity of Minsk-Arena in "concert mode" is ~11.000.

Edited by Nikita