The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

Weird. They could easily headline 2 arenas in Italy too....I'm not sure why they don't try it.

Oh, I've been waiting for that for years and years and I think it's never gonna happen, unfortunately. I don't know what's wrong with Italy, but this is the first time we get 2 shows in the same touring cycle, which, I guess, is due to the great success in Milan... before Milan, we didn't get concerts easily. I just hope we'll become a bigger place to play than before, so that something like arena show could happen, but I doubt that.

ticket are on sale on 27/2. If you have problem eventiinbus organise the transport. Check linkin park Italia for more information.

Thank you :) I know Linkin Park Italia, so I'll check it for sure :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised they haven't come back to Portugal and Spain to headline an arena in each country. Weird. They could easily headline 2 arenas in Italy too....I'm not sure why they don't try it.

Sziget in Budapest is August 17~ or something.

That I don't understand too. Since 2003 that they don't headline an arena here in Portugal. Since 2007 I go see them always at festivals. I would love to know what it is to see them headline an arena.

Maybe they want a crazy amount of money and promoters just aren't willing to pay it whereas festivals are. MLK obviously gives LP huuuge money since they sell out the shows all the time.

Yes, having big successful shows definitely correlates to LP coming back. Milano was MASSIVE and look, LP returns. Expect to see Italy in the next world tour too. Russia might be the best example. 2007 was so big for them and they've returned in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014. Poland is another good example. Wroclaw's show was huge after Orange Warsaw 2012.

I agree with Jonas. Looks like they'll take July off, which sucks, but Chester will need a break. There's like a week or so between the STP last show of the tour and LP at Rock In Rio....that pretty much guarantees they'll play the same stuff for the rest of the touring cycle or at least May and June. Maybe STP finishes the CD in July and/or tours a little bit with a few shows. After Europe it's STP full on, probably, which is why the North American Tour wasn't made up. Maybe Fort Minor returns then.

May and June surely will get some more shows. What sucks is that they probably won't do a full USA tour there. Why not play from May 9th until June 30th and headline shows in between all of the festivals? Make up some canceled shows, play Texas, California, Florida, northeast, etc. Hell, play Mexico. That'd sit well with the USA/Canada fans since the whole tour was canceled. I see a lot of people on the LPU FB page bitching about European shows being announced, lol.

They're only playing on weekends right now in May and June. Weirdest thing I've seen in a while.

Anyway, my bets for this run for Germany are:

Rock'N'Heim

Rock Im Pott

Lollapalooza Berlin or Highfield

Headline Show in Hamburg since Warner is there.

yeah i would also set my money on this ;)

3 or 4 shows in Germany at least.... but is LP not to big for Highfield? A festival with 35.000 people?!

Firstly, I don't know if this means anything for an LP tour in Oz (here's hoping) but I had to weigh in here and say I heard an interview this morning on my local rock radio station with Tim from Rise Against (who are currently in Australia supporting the Foo Fighters) & he said they'd be back in Australia in a couple of months for another tour.

Don't know if that fits in with everything else, but we'll see I guess!!!

Linkin Park is on ticket alert in Germany. Announcement coming soon.

in my opinion.... there will be more than only Rock'n'Heim. Eventim will not do such an alert when they will only play at Hockenheimring.

Maybe we will know the dates Friday or Saturday and the tickets will be on sale on Monday.

I'm a little bit excited :D

About the dates in August... (Apologizing in advance for the "come to my country" rant again)

If they announce Krakow Festival they should give Belgium a headline show, if the Polish date is a headline show then they can give us Pukkelpop (on the 22nd or something).

I hope somehow to get a tour date in Belgium this year... I don't care if it's a festival or a headline date.

They can't skip us once again... Or even worse, wait until 2021 to come back (like they left the 10 year gap between 2001 and 2011)...

LP is very much requested here. (Like for all of the major festivals they're scoring as one of the highest in the wishlists each year).

Then every year, Warner, or any other official source, gives us major hopes by telling us they are planning a show in Belgium, which later always ends up in disappointment with every tour date announcement.

C'mon LP...

Those 3 + Rock'N'Heim and we have 4 shows :P

They were not wrong, they just didn't know about all cities.

They were right about the Limp Bizkit shows in 2014, so I suppose they must have some kind of source.

I suppose those 3 are happening + Hamburg maybe + Rock'N'Heim. Just announce it already for fucks sake^^

Edited by sckofelng

yeah maybe, Guy!! :P :D

if it's an open air in Berlin, they will be again at Waldbühne like 2008 (22.000) or at Tempelhofer Feld (50.000) i would say^^

That's related to something else and for fucks sake, I'm not the maybe guy anymore, at least not in the way how this status came by Nick and Jonas a few years ago! :D