The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if there is only one show with the summit it will not be in the UK because UK had one summit in 2010... so what do you think?! Which country?!?

i thought Russia.... maybe a show in St. Petersburg

so many questions?! :o :P

yeah if there is only one show with the summit it will not be in the UK because UK had one summit in 2010... so what do you think?! Which country?!?

i thought Russia.... maybe a show in St. Petersburg

so many questions?! :o :P

Don't they usually announce the Russia shows together unless they're festivals/special shows? I bet St. Petersburg doesn't get a show this time.

Maybe France or Switzerland. It's taking a while to announce this show, that's for sure. Maybe they have several options for where to do a Summit. Plenty of options....Ireland, Czech Republic, etc...maybe even some very obscure places in Europe we haven't thought about.

Don't they usually announce the Russia shows together unless they're festivals/special shows? I bet St. Petersburg doesn't get a show this time.

Maybe France or Switzerland. It's taking a while to announce this show, that's for sure. Maybe they have several options for where to do a Summit. Plenty of options....Ireland, Czech Republic, etc...maybe even some very obscure places in Europe we haven't thought about.

yeah that's why I used past tense with St. Peterburg :D

yeah but i think every summit will be in a country which many LPU members, many sold CDs,.... so France would be an option!

now i dont really believe that there will be announced another show.... It's two months ago that the first shows were announced and one month since the three German shows and the Pukkelpop show.....

maybe they cancelled that possible show at 1st/2nd September ?!?!!

now i dont really believe that there will be announced another show.... It's two months ago that the first shows were announced and one month since the three German shows and the Pukkelpop show.....

maybe they cancelled that possible show at 1st/2nd September ?!?!!

I know Lorenzo is hard at work on a Summit that they haven't announced yet, so a show is coming. I'd be surprised if it was two...I bet it's just one but I easily could be wrong. September 1-2 seems the most likely time frame, but heck, maybe it's after Roma or before Pukkelpop.

LP has announced shows SUPER late before. Portimao 2009 wasn't even announced until AFTER the tour started. We didn't even know it was really happening until we saw it on the itinerary sheet at FOH at Graz 2009, 7 shows before it. Then it got confirmed a few days later. Wasn't Bucharest 2012 only announced a few months before the show?

LP has announced shows SUPER late before. Portimao 2009 wasn't even announced until AFTER the tour started.

They were confirmed 2 weeks before the show

It sucks when you want to do some vacations and you're waiting and feeling positive to see if you got an LP concert near your country or if you really want to go to that concert and you need to travel +2000km

• 3 weeks later...

so i think we can say that there wont be a big open air concert for the summit. in only 3 months it's hard to believe that LP will sell 20000- 30000 tickets. so it only should be an arena show. but it's almost 3 months after the first show where announced

I really don't think it's going to happen now.

Maybe they were trying for more dates but venues just weren't available at this late stage. Some forms of entertainment (comedy off the top of my head) announce tours years in advance!

official TV spot for this show: here

GC EE is sold out.

People from countries like Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Germany and UK are buying tickets for this show.

I think it's interesting.

so 3 months after last announcements, it's not looking good..