The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

The US shows might be a good indication if they'll change something.

But they really need to change something for the European tour because last time they changed nothing because they were too lazy to rehearse. This time they have way more time, and even they know they can't play the same shit again. They always changed stuff in Europe, even if it wasn't always massive changes.

I'm not expecting a massive change but exchanging a few songs would totally do it, add something new from Hunting Party, bring some older song back would be enough.

I disagree on your first sentence only because Chester has almost no time between the last STP show and the first LP show. He's at home for a few days to see the family and rehearse 1-2 days, then they're off. I say Rock In Rio is the same exact setlist. I'm surprised they aren't doing an LA club show the day before that to warm up. Why do they insist on doing festivals for the first show? Rock In Rio and Tuscon were a mess in 2014.

I doubt they add something new from THP too, because the tour is just 11 shows (small tour) and it's the last tour for THP completely. Plus LP is mega lazy.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had most of the U.S. tour not gotten cancelled, I would have thought they'd be changing some stuff for these shows, but I think at the very least they'll stick with the same setlists (with FTI/APFMH) for the U.S. festivals. Maybe change a couple small things for Europe.

I'm not expecting a massive change but exchanging a few songs would totally do it, add something new from Hunting Party, bring some older song back would be enough.

THIS.

Add something from THP (hope for ALITS, KTTK or AFN), bring back Rebellion and UIG and bring back old song like Breaking The Habit or No More Sorrow. It would be good for me. Hope they won't drop APFMH and From the Inside.

I think they won't change setlist for short US/Canada/Mexico tour, especially when winter tour was cancelled after 3 shows.

they could change so much in this set.
add other songs, change some intros/outros ,or make better transitions... for example Mike Solo-> Numb/Encore...

Joe's Solo could also be so much better! He didnt do so many live at HIS song... in Frankfurt he wasnt at his turntables for the first 20 seconds of HIS song but it worked yet.

i would prefer songs that so many people dont see live ever or since 2004 not more.

No Breaking The Habit, No More Sorrow... more Figure09, By Myself, or rare songs from MTM, ATS, LT : Hands Held High, Burning in the Skies, In my Remains....

I think for the shows in May they will play the same setlists again but for June and the Euro tour they will do something different. Specially for Europe! Almost everyone saw the 2014 set at least once.. for me... i saw them 4 times last year and the setlists are almost the same from June til November

THIS.

Add something from THP (hope for ALITS, KTTK or AFN), bring back Rebellion and UIG and bring back old song like Breaking The Habit or No More Sorrow. It would be good for me. Hope they won't drop APFMH and From the Inside.

You're being too hopeful lol, LP is the laziest live band ever when it comes to setlists. They dropped 2 songs off the new CD on the latest tour :P

I think that we surely have one more new song from THP. There were too much complaining from the people about this and the band will not remain indifferent.

But despite Chester being on tour with STP, the other band members should have a lot of time to think some changes about the setlist structure and reharse some different intro, outro, interlude transition. And when the U.S tour is over (where the band use the same setlists of early 2015), the band has already the new set ready to reharse, and Chester has the time to learn the new changes.

But yeah we are talking about LP and this is not going to happen. Lol

Anyway i am always hoping for No More Sorrow return and A Line In The Sand debut.

You're being too hopeful lol, LP is the laziest live band ever when it comes to setlists. They dropped 2 songs off the new CD on the latest tour :P

Yes, I know :| I've heard UIG live, but not Rebellion - it's great song, I want to hear it someday. But this is LP :/

They could make it much more interesting if they just alternate between two songs on some of the spots.

I think the ones I listed below would be pretty realistic and make it much more entertaining to attend multiple shows.

Given Up/No More Sorrow

Papercut/Points of Authority

Castle Of Glass/In My Remains

Numb/Pushing Me Away

Runaway/With You

Ballad Medley/Breaking The Habit with some Piano stuff

From The Inside/Don't Stay (most unrealistic one though)

There are so many songs which LP HAVE TO PLAY at every show because ar least 30-40% of the audience are no hardcore LP fans at every concert!

In the End, One Step Closer, Crawling

Numb, Faint,

What I've Done, Bleed It Out,

Waiting For The End,

Burn It Down, Castle Of Glass

Final Masquerade....

They should do voting setlists like Metallica did in 2014

I think we've discussed the voting setlists thing here before - even then, I doubt we'd see too many votes on stuff like And One or By Easier To Run - it'd be all the singles, maybe a bunch of Hybrid Theory (which would be pretty good, tbh) but nothing extreme like that.

Wanted to say the same. The voting would hugely depend on what's for vote. I'd doubt it would even include EP stuff for example.

Just look at Metallica and their Request tour, most of the shows had the usual stuff voted by fans, only a few had some rarities. We'd have to work together to get something special voted for LP. Casual fans are the big majority and they want to see the classics aka the singles, so many people don't even know Easier To Run or And One, so they'd never even vote for them. If people for example had to vote between 2 songs, the single would always win.

People go crazy for Numb, Crawling, In The End, One Step Closer etc. and the band knows that. They are in a very difficult situation having so many singles. We've seen people on Carnivores whose world would have literally ended if they didn't play Crawling...

There are so many songs which LP HAVE TO PLAY at every show because ar least 30-40% of the audience are no hardcore LP fans at every concert!

In the End, One Step Closer, Crawling

Numb, Faint,

What I've Done, Bleed It Out,

Waiting For The End,

Burn It Down, Castle Of Glass

Final Masquerade....

They should do voting setlists like Metallica did in 2014

I don't consider something an ''LP song'' if it's not on a CD or some form of physical release and even by that logic, they still have a TON of stuff to choose from. I miss the old style of LP's sets too, when they played FULL songs. I hate all the medley/mash-up bullshit they did. No need for it at a ROCK show, IMO. I agree with you. I wish they didn't just play the hits only but wth.

The short songs / medleys is their way to fit more of the classics into the set, instead of actually dropping stuff. I think at least for this cycle they just delayed this inevitable problem. Going back to 20 (full) songs they'd have to drop a ton of stuff. They could fill an entire set just with the stuff from HT, Meteora and MTM that people want to hear so badly.

The solution is three very diverse setlists.

Metallica's fans had to work really hard to come together to get rare stuff played on the voting setlists. We could do that, but the shows aren't even released. What's the incentive for all of LPLive to vote for And One to get played in Belarus, if almost none of us would see it live, and the DSPs are gone? I'd vote for it if we had DSPs, but they don't even release the stuff anymore.

Metallica's fans had to work really hard to come together to get rare stuff played on the voting setlists. We could do that, but the shows aren't even released. What's the incentive for all of LPLive to vote for And One to get played in Belarus, if almost none of us would see it live, and the DSPs are gone? I'd vote for it if we had DSPs, but they don't even release the stuff anymore.

Audience videos nowadays are so good.

I think we have a better shot of seeing stuff like And One being performed instead of stuff like mmm...cookies, instrumental demos from LPU albums and stupid shit like Bruiser, Asteroids, etc. being performed. I've seen people ask the band to play all of those things and it makes me cringe. Why waste a question asking someone in the band that? Obviously they aren't going to play mmm...cookies or random instrumental demos that the band probably even forgot existed and especially the stupid Stagelight demo shit. Asking the band to play And One is a legit question and I would definitely sign a petition for the band to play shit like that.