The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There´s nothing I can say about LP skipping Spain, over and over again... Not going to cry about it, because we are used to it.

This year, there are so many awesome bands that never played before here (Nickelback) selling out both dates.

U2 as usual, 4 dates in Barcelona...

But talking about LP, we just realized that Live Nation Spain is following the band "recently" on twitter, and the most important arena in Madrid (Barclays Card Center) aswell. Live Nation have the DCode Festival and takes place usually in early September.

I can´t tell if this means something, probably it doesn´t.

There´s nothing I can say about LP skipping Spain, over and over again... Not going to cry about it, because we are used to it.

This year, there are so many awesome bands that never played before here (Nickelback) selling out both dates.

U2 as usual, 4 dates in Barcelona...

But talking about LP, we just realized that Live Nation Spain is following the band "recently" on twitter, and the most important arena in Madrid (Barclays Card Center) aswell. Live Nation have the DCode Festival and takes place usually in early September.

I can´t tell if this means something, probably it doesn´t.

Actually I saw that and was reading (with translations) the LP Spain and Live Nation ES accounts yesterday. That's good you noticed that. I don't know why else Live Nation would follow LP.

The thing that sucks about Madrid 2010 is that everyone thought it would just be WFTE performed for the EMAs. I remember people having no idea. We didn't even know it was a regular show until like 2 hours before, which of course is too late to travel to. Damn.

Probably a mistake by them to post it early, which means it'll probably be announced with more Germany dates soon. We saw it too, don't worry, haha. Definitely happening.

Yes, I believe in that also. Probably another two Germany dates on the line.

the only reason to remove it could be that there are more than this one date in Germany. If the Berlin would be the only one they could start to promote the show after this fault by LPU but so i think there are at least 3 shows in Germany which all should be announced on one day together.

Rybnik is very close to Czech Republic, closer than Wrocław :)

Still, would be nice if Czech got a show too this time.

There are a lot of countries which LP almost never plays in.

Whenever they see a rare opportunity to go back to these countries they should do it. Not only go to the same countries, and assume the other people will travel to those countries once again. They can't do this every tour...

I would say they are doing a good job of that this tour. Already, we have 7 show dates. They're playing a country they've never been to before - Belarus. Finland gets a show for the first time since 2011, and Finland pretty much never gets shows by LP. This is their what, third ever there? They are playing places in Poland and Austria where they have never played before....switching it up in familiar countries. Poland never got LP for the longest time and are now getting shows consistently which is nice to see. Italy didn't see LP for ages so it's nice they get 2 shows on THP Tour.

Slowly but surely they're crossing off their lists of places to go. I'd say Spain, Czech Republic, Norway, Sweden, Greece (lol won't happen anytime soon), Turkey, Ireland, Latvia/Lithuania are left. Hungary, Serbia, etc if they ever want to go there.

There are beautiful venues in Ireland and that SSE Hydro in Glasgow is impressive too. We'll see what they add.