The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

yeah me too!
I think that the German Promoter MLK want that the tickets are going on sale next week because this week there were so many other new shows on sale, but next week it's Madonna for example^^

so we will see :D

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time Pukkelpop announces their lineup already.

Booking guy said "Early March", well it is early March, and almost mid-March now.

They haven't even given away any teasers about their lineup yet, pfft...

LP must be really hard to impossible to book here in Belgium. :rolleyes:

Today PKP keeps telling people to be patient on Twitter. If we have to wait another week, I'm gonna break stuff... :wacko:

Edited by anvanoppens

FM4 Frequency is between August 20-22. Chemical Brothers will be on August 20th because they are headlining France on the 21st and headlining Lowlands in the Netherlands on the 22nd.

http://www.thechemicalbrothers.com/#p=home

Linkin Park is the 21st or 22nd. Too hard to figure out since Prodigy could play OpenAir Gampel either of those days too I guess. That festival is too confusing with its lineup to make sense of where Prodigy plays there, or else we could already know the LP date. OpenAir Gampel has like 4 days but looks like there are 5 headliners.

Damn that sucks!

A lot harder for them to fly to Belgium after Austria that way.

I had no idea Chemical Brothers could headline these festivals, at least not here (at Werchter 2011 they played after LP headlined as a late night dance act around 2am. They couldn't have gotten that much bigger now. Same for Prodigy, I remember them playing Pinkpop 2012 pretty early in the day at a totally different, smaller stage... Or some festivals ran out of money this year and have to do it with mainly smaller headliners.

Still hoping for the best, but if LP is on the 21st I'd never see them fly to Belgium on 22nd to play Pukkelpop the same day...

Them headlining Frequency on the 22nd after Pukkelpop on 20/21-08 seems unlikely as well, since they can't play Lowlands afterwards in that case... And I don't see LP picking BE over NL, moneywise lol.

My prediction: LP playing Austria then flying to the Netherlands and skipping Belgium as they're used to.

Positive side (in which maybe makes Pukkelpop still possible) is that there is no possibility for PKP to book Chemical Brothers so they might try harder for LP since there's an act less to book as headliner (if Chemical Brothers indeed are headline material now)...

I don't know, it's a 30th anniversary for this festival and I don't think they would want to fill this year's headline spots with the boring, remaining acts that are touring around August that we see in Belgium every year... LP would be special. They barely ever come to Belgium, never played Pukkelpop before, and LP is highly requested here as well -seeing the wishlists and begging on social media (and it's not just me haha)- and PKP organization knows it. So they might really try this time. --- Also Lowlands has a lot of names out already as well, not sure if headline spots are filled though, site is very unclear about who's headlining or playing which stage.

If Lowlands has little room left for much more headliners it might be easier for LP to go from Austria to Belgium and take their day(s) off after PKP. They did NL last November so maaaybe a reason to choose BE this time...

Pffft, I don't know what to think... Sorry to annoy you guys with this Belgium stuff (I'm always like this when LP is announcing dates).

We need these tour date announcements to be over soon so I can chill again.

Edited by anvanoppens

I'm also surprised that after the Berlin concert leak the German promoter MLK did not announce the German tour dates last week, but i don't think that they will do this this week because of too much other acts like Mumford and Sons, Tom Jones and Madonna will go on sale on Friday

AND if LP will play Rock'n'Heim than MLK will announce the first bands for RnH at the same time with the solo dates of LP. So i think that MLK have to work on the line up for RnH but LP is safe for that.

If they really play RnH they could have released it a while ago before the solo dates, to honey-dick everyone into going to RnH for the exclusive festival performance.

That's what they did in 2007, the Hamburg solo show was announced after RaR/RiP and I already had a festival ticket, the Berlin Kesselhaus show was announced even later.

That other acts are on sale the same week seems like a lame excuse, since these artist are no even on par with LP, and LP is big enough anyway. Maybe in the end the RnH lineup is the cause of the delay, the festival was already struggling last year.

Still no freaking signs of Rock'N'Heim..

and An, I wouldn't worry about Austria -> Belgium, Mike and Joe have done the wall event in Berlin and played the Oberhausen later at the same night, if there are no 3 days in a row happening, I say LP @ PKP is really possible yet... we'll just have to wait, patience is the keyword here.