The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

ohohoo... i'm afraid what a possible show in Germany will have for ticket price^^

For the shows last November we paid ~75 Euros per ticket

I think it'll we be around the same price;

I''ve payed 50 euros for Milan's show last year and Rock In Rome's ticket are the same price

Edited by stich

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I suck at math or was the pre-sale email sent over 30 minutes after the Rome pre-sale already started? It says 12 pm for the presale and I got the email at 12:36 pm, is that right?

I seriously hate this system, they keep doing it and it's just fucked up. While I appreciate the presale and understand that it has to be a few days before the public sale, WHY do they have to confirm the shows and do the presale not only the same day but also within HOURS of the show confirmation? I think this is very unfair, how is someone working or going to school able to do this? If you avoid the internet for one day you completely miss it.

I slept a lot longer today because I'm sick and I missed a complete show announcement and the start of the presales, what the hell.

Heard a rumor that Linkin Park is being considered for Krakow Live Festival in Krakow, Poland. https://www.facebook.com/livefestivalAugust 20-22, which is the same time the festival in Austria is. Unfortunately as An pointed out, Pukkelpop is then too so LP is probably out for that one.

Wow yeah, if you are busy during the day, you will completely miss that. I woke up to the announcement of the show and 1.5-2 hours later the presale info was sent. You could totally not see any of that. I'm not sure why they don't wait a few days before a presale begins. How are you supposed to know LP is even coming, you know?

I slept a lot longer today because I'm sick and I missed a complete show announcement and the start of the presales, what the hell.

I KNOW THE REASON!!! LEBERKÄS WITH KÄS KÄS :D

Get well soon, Buddy :)

but when they will play in poland, they will not playing any other show on this weekend. The past-LP would have done it^^ i remember in 2007/08 Lp played 5 shows per week and now 4 shows and only very rare 5 shows but not with this long travelling

In this instance word "rumor" is too strong. We only know date of festival so we can to speculate about it.

but so we can see which festivals are possible that LP will play there and i searched today and for example i didnt find a festival in UK which is big enough around this time except Leeds/Reading where LP could play. so maybe ProRev Europe will return this year. maybe with or without this name^^

Ok so what else do we have for rumors? Is Rock'n'Heim announcing something soon? Their Facebook page has been inactive for months but fans are blowing up their wall about Linkin Park. https://www.facebook.com/RocknHeim/timeline

Is it possible their "sister" festival Rock im Pott could return? https://www.facebook.com/rockimpott Linkin Park could easily headline the arena it's in ( Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen) on their own, with a support act or two. It could easily be a double festival booking, but maybe they don't bring that festival back since it wasn't held in 2014.

Rock'N'Heim is rumored to be cancelled and to be confirming acts at the same time lol

It's weird at the moment, the people who say it's getting cancelled are convinced because no acts announced so far and I also read today that someone who works at a catering service who serve at MLK festivals saying the festival would be cancelled, but then on the other side there was also one source who has said that bands are booked and they should be announced soon.

As for Rock Im Pott, a bug at the MLK page revealed that Rock Im Pott would be taking part again this year, it got fixed meanwhile but the date was at the same weekend as Rock'N'Heim, I believe August 15th. I suppose this will be the last Rock Im Pott edition due to Rock Im JHQ launching in 2016.

I could also imagine them playing Lollapalooza Berlin or Highfield (rather not there, but locationwise it could fit) but that is pure speculation.

Anyway, my bets for this run for Germany are:

Rock'N'Heim

Rock Im Pott

Lollapalooza Berlin or Highfield

Headline Show in Hamburg since Warner is there.

We will know soon I suppose.

Edited by sckofelng

linkinpark.pl says that they have unofficial information about concert in Poland. Source seems very reliable. Someone from band crew or something like that.

Pure 50/50 with "unofficial info" :) And I also got 'unofficial info" from a person related to the band management that they will indeed play in Germany this year. "Source related to" = "Anon" tapers. So popular yet no one knows shit :P

Pure 50/50 with "unofficial info" :) And I also got 'unofficial info" from a person related to the band management that they will indeed play in Germany this year. "Source related to" = "Anon" tapers. So popular yet no one knows shit :P

Of course, this is just a rumor ;)

I guess they won't do a tour in July, I'm pretty sure they always announced stuff in order. Since they just announced Europe I doubt that they would announce a tour happening before that.

My guess is that STP will finish their album during that time, I doubt that they are done until the April tour. Maybe they play a few new songs. Maybe they do a (world) tour for that new album after Europe, which prevents LP from rescheduling the canceled US tour in the new future. It has to be something like that.

They whole deal about May/June makes no sense either touring wise, I mean they have to hire the LP crew for 2 months for less than 10 shows? Or in other words everyone in the crew has to be available during that time and can't go on tour with different bands.

Maybe those festivals have priority sales, if those do well enough they announce more shows around the festivals. They could easily play some headline shows here and there, especially after a canceled tour.