The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite sure they won't play indoors here in Finland. I assume they are playing in the same set up outdoors which is used for several other festivals (Himos Festival for an example, here is a link to a photo gallery of that festival http://www.himosjuhannus.fi/fi/kuvagalleria/)

And here is an article in finnish where representative of the venue says something along these lines: "Our dream for a long time has been arranging a mega concert at the Himos Park area. We want to see how the area can handle this type of event. The Linkin Park concert will be the first one." http://www.rumba.fi/uutiset/jamsa-saa-kuuluja-vieraita-linkin-park-konsertoi-elokuussa-suomessa/

looks like it will be Himos Park but not Himos Areena - http://www.linkinparkhimospark.fi/en

Thanks! Good find. Fixed it in the main post. LP.com needs to be more specific...Himos isn't a good location since the address they gave is next to Himos Areena. They should say Himos Park, especially since it has never hosted a show before.

Where does it say that this will end The Hunting Party Tour? I understand because it will be a year since the release but that doesn't make it certain.

The touring cycle ends in September. Unless they do a 2 week Asia tour after that, this is the end of the touring cycle.

It's weird the instagram post says Himos Park and LP.com says Himos Arena

Exactly.

Rock'N'Heim has been quiet about it's own festival since September, it would be a kind of "out of nothing" announcement, but pretty much everyone is awaiting an announcement and I suppose our promoters wanted to start with LP :)

Edited by sckofelng

But the BIG MONEY will earn LP in Germany. Did you see the ticketprices the last years between every other European country and Germany?

best example 2008: Ticket in Berlin 60 Euros and in Riga 30 Euros...

Yes, you're right.

For a moment, I forgot about the money; D

There will 100% be at least two shows in Germany. Every European Tour the band has done in their career has had two+ German shows, every time. 2009, 2012, 2014 short tour, etc. They will never skip Germany as it's practically their second home and they are MASSIVE there (sold out NINE shows in 2014). It wouldn't surprise me if they do two festivals and a big outdoor headlining show, or just two festivals and one arena show in like Hamburg or something.

:) and we need an update for 2015 site :P

Waiting for Jonas to wake up :P I added Austria, Finland, Russia, Italy, and Belarus so they should all show up once he adds the tour.

But the BIG MONEY will earn LP in Germany. Did you see the ticketprices the last years between every other European country and Germany?

best example 2008: Ticket in Berlin 60 Euros and in Riga 30 Euros...

i think that ticket price it's not the band competence, they get their fee long before the concert, the price of the ticket is established by the promoter

Yep Italy is confirmed! Nice! Four shows across Europe announced on the same day.

why there's no news article on LP site or a twetter post like the other shows?

maybe it'll appear tomorrow?

Edited by stich