2014.06.14 - Castle Donington, England - Download (HT in Full)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setlist pic is up, it's confirmed to be the same as in the rehearsal video.

I think Act 2 is pretty weak.... Just one Meteora song is really surprising. There is room for 12-13 songs there. I'd do it like this, fuck it:

No More Sorrow (w/ long intro)

Guilty All The Same

Lost In The Echo (Full)

Wastelands

Lying From You

Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro / Wall Of Noise Outro)

Mike Solo Medley

Until It's Gone (w/ intro)

What I've Done

From The Inside

Given Up

Faint

Alright, guys. The time has finally come. Updating live on the small chance anything changes, or for intros/outros.

Date: June 14, 2014

Venue: Donnington Park, ENG

Event: Download ("Hybrid Theory" in full)

Show: #9 of 9

SETLIST:

1. Papercut

2. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

3. With You

4. Points Of Authority

5. Crawling

6. Runaway

7. By Myself

8. In The End

9. A Place For My Head

10. Forgotten

11. Cure For The Itch

12. Pushing Me Away

13. The Catalyst/The Requiem (Mashup Intro)

14. Guilty All The Same

15. Given Up (Ext. Clapping Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

16. Wastelands (Hard Start)

17. Burn It Down

18. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' V2; Wall Of Noise Outro)

19. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar)

20. Until It's Gone (Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro)

21. Lost In The Echo (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus))

22. New Divide (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus))

23. What I've Done (Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)

24. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)

Show Notes:

- Hybrid Theory was performed in its entirety start-to-finish for the first time ever.

- 'By Myself' was last performed live on October 29, 2003 in Seoul, South Korea.

- 'Forgotten' was last confirmed to have been performed on February 24, 2002 in Las Vegas, but the band performed a show at the House Of Blues in Los Angeles on March 4, 2002 for a benefit concert. The setlist for that show is unknown, but it was likely that the Projekt Revolution 2002 headlining setlist (which included 'Forgotten') was performed at that show.

- 'Cure For The Itch' was last performed on August 31, 2011 in Los Angeles. That version of the song (performed throughout Europe and North America in summer 2008 as well as for two shows in August 2011) was a remix. The studio version was last performed on June 4, 2001 in London.

-' Pushing Me Away' was last performed on August 21, 2008 in Maryland Heights, MO. The piano version of the song was last performed two shows later on August 24, 2008 in Woodlands, TX.

- After Hybrid Theory, eleven more songs were performed to close out the show.

- 'Wastelands' was performed with a hard start to the song due to it being the first performance without it coming out of the end of 'Runaway' like all of the prior shows in 2014.

- The intro for 'Until It's Gone' featured parts of 'No More Sorrow', 'The Catalyst', 'New Divide', and 'Until It's Gone' mashed together.

- From the encore "medley" (all songs were performed essentially transitioning out of each other), 'A Light That Never Comes' and obviously 'Crawling' were removed.

- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.

- This is the first full show that 'Faint' has not been played at since the beginning of the LP Underground Tour in 2003 when it was debuted live for the first time. It is also the first time that just one song from Meteora ('Numb') was on the setlist for a show since the touring cycle began for that album.

- Mike wore a red wig at the show because fans were recommending he dye his hair red to pay homage to the early days of the band.

Other Notes:

- On November 5, 2013, the band announced, "Linkin Park will be headlining next year’s Download Festival on Saturday June 14th, 2014 and performing HYBRID THEORY in its entirety." Chester added, “We have been kicking around the idea of playing HYBRID THEORY for some time and the perfect opportunity is DOWNLOAD 2014. The legendary energy of the DOWNLOAD crowd is the apex of the rock experience and we are very excited to share this special night with them.”

- This is the only time in the band's history that Hybrid Theory has been performed start-to-finish in full at one show. The only known time where all songs from the album were performed at one show (not in order) is a June 4, 2001 headlining show at London's Brixton Academy. After 'Morning After', 'Cure For The Itch' is reported to have been played (for the first time since January 2001). In 2001, quite a few shows featured every song from the album except for 'Cure For The Itch', including Rock am Ring, Rock im Park, and the European Headlining Tour in September.

Edited by Søuł

I've just got back home from the show and wow. Firstly, you guys seeing LP in the states for the Carnivores tour, you are in for a treat. Their live performance on this tour is just something else. No video or proshot can do it justice.

Rob and Joe's cages look unreal in person!

Loved the fact Mike came out wearing a red spiked wig to Papercut. Back to the 2001 days!

HT in full was really special, although there were a few slip ups but I guess that was inevitable seeing as they haven't been played in years.

Got some pretty good photos from the front, although I'm battered and bruised now. If anyone wants to see them for the LPLive guide just message me.

Edited by AudioNick