2014.06.14 - Castle Donington, England - Download (HT in Full)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy that they gonna play Forgotten again! Finally!

I really love this song and I hope they will bring it back for the THP Tour in Europe later this year!

How could they not play this song for such a long time? It's awesome live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdzKmBeEgEg

Download is gonna be one hell of a show! Wish I could be there!

Totally agree. Impossible not to jump/bounce with this song, even behind the screen

Has it been confirmed that Papercut opens the set? I could see GATS and GU opening before launching into HT.

Requiem/Catalyst > GATS > Given Up > Blackout interlude > Papercut. Can't really imagine them doing it any other way.

My setlist prediction:

01. The Catalyst/The Requiem (Mashup intro)

02. Guilty All the Same

03. Given Up

04. Blackout Instrumental

05. Papercut

06. One Step Closer

07. With You

08. Points of Authority

09. Crawling

10. Runaway

11. By Myself

12. In the End

13. A Place For My Head

14. Forgotten

15. Cure for the Itch

16. Pushing Me Away

17. Burn it Down

18. Waiting For the End

19. Mike Solo Medley

20. Numb

21. Faint

----------

22. Until It's Gone

23. What I've Done

24. Bleed it Out

With all of the usual extenders to the non-HT songs, obviously. If I'm doing the math right this comes out to about an hour and a half on the dot assuming they don't do any extenders on the HT songs.

Edited by Astat

Someone posted this pic of the setlist on Facebook, the guy said that it has been posted on the official Download Festival page but I can't find it (maybe they deleted it...?). I'm still looking for a better source, but meanwhile here's the pic

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10178130_10203669198711330_1136643256048270779_n.jpg

That actually might be real...? The only thing I can't see happening is PMA Then The Catalyst/The Requiem, unless PMA has some sort of outrp transition. I'm only speculating because the lyrics to Forgotten are something Mike and Chester both probably need.

Edited by Søuł

I thought about this the other day. Would be pretty cool if like rob went back to short hair with hat backwards or beanie. Brad shaved hair n no beard. Mike with blue hair ect like that. Would be pretty cool to see. But they look better now

Biggest question mark over the remainder of the set is whether some of the other songs can be played without their regular transitions. (With enough planning they should have this covered). If not, then something like Wastelands may be skipped purely because they don't have a way to play it without the Runaway transition.

No way in hell Rob can pull off that look now. His hair is too nice to be concealed

Yer he's long hair is pretty cool. Anyone know anyone doing any decent recording of it there?

You guys are aware I take any and all compliments regarding long hair personally, correct? Regardless, I thank both of you for your kind words :P

Edited by CASTLEOFSASSEXPERIENCE

Biggest question mark over the remainder of the set is whether some of the other songs can be played without their regular transitions. (With enough planning they should have this covered). If not, then something like Wastelands may be skipped purely because they don't have a way to play it without the Runaway transition.

they could always play the studio version, isn't it?

they could always play the studio version, isn't it?

Not if they haven't rehearsed it/don't have audio queues set up/don't have visual queues set up. Depends how organised they were prior to the tour.

EDIT: Just re-read Pooch's blog about the move to using Ableton Live. All the issues he described were about getting different pieces of equipment to talk to one another. If they've sorted that out, then they might be in a position where they can more easily make setlist/song arrangement changes while on the road. We already know Mike is working on stuff - http://instagram.com/p/pBrGxdDmR4/

Edited by Braininator

Should be a great show but in the back of my mind I can't help but think the might mess up the lyrics on one of the songs they haven't played in a while. Probably Forgotten or PMA.

Hope I'm wrong!

Edit: I would like to order a bundle from LP.com but I just can't justify the shipping costs. Its almost half of what the bundle costs. Crazy!

Edited by andydlp

Someone posted this pic of the setlist on Facebook, the guy said that it has been posted on the official Download Festival page but I can't find it (maybe they deleted it...?). I'm still looking for a better source, but meanwhile here's the pic

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10178130_10203669198711330_1136643256048270779_n.jpg

This picture is legit according to the latest LPTV

So they really start with HT first, that's interesting. Followed by Requiem/GATS, which means that they might play the normal Wastelands intro. Really weird that ITE is played during the first third of the show. The only thing that makes it not flawless, which is not really a bad thing is that OSC will not be the studio version. The extended live version is much better anyway.