2014.06.14 - Castle Donington, England - Download (HT in Full)

Is Mike reading the lyrics on Forgotten ? :D Chester is also a bit confusing to perform the song. But I think it was a great performance for a song that not being played live for over ten years.

I switch back between performances from 2001 and the recent one, and the energy, you can definitely tell they've aged haha.
I'm happy to see that forgotten has been forgotten. Hopefully they'll rotate their setlist and throw in couple surprised here and there.

Oh come, you can not mean this serious. The performance of forgotten is a lot better than any BID performance. They should drop that song.

Anyway, if they keep playing forgotten, I'm sure it would be favorite again after a short time. I hope they keep playing by myself for the next tours.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can add this show note for fun: After Pushing Me Away, Mike joked to the crowd saying "If this was 2001, we'd be done with all of our material. That's all we would have, we would have to go home.

That's a bad joke. Thinking on And one, High Voltage or My December but okay haha :D

I have to say I'm really disappointed with the crowd from the videos I've seen. Band nails By myself wow it sounds great. But the crowd isn't moving around...RAR 2014 looked way crazier. Why isn't the place bouncing and going insane? If this was Germany they'd blow the place apart lol, I thought Download would bring the craziest of the crazy fans who wanted to blow up all show.

Maybe when a few pro shot videos come out you'll be able to see the crowd from a better angle. Where I was standing the crowd were all over the place. I almost fell over a bunch of times :D There were 2 mosh pits either side of me any time something remotely heavy was played...and a nice circle pit during BIO. Got hit in the head by 3 crowd surfers as well haha. I think it's mostly just the front section that goes crazy.

At the summit in Camden a year or two ago, Adam told me that Germany is the home of the biggest Linkin Park fanbase in the world. I now know what he meant. Germany just loves LP, they go nuts. The rest of the world is all the same, but Germany just always brings it.

Wow, Mike is seriously going apeshit for the first half of Papercut. Awesome. That wig is legendary, too.

I really cannot wait for the official audio for this show to come out in a few months. By Myself and Forgotten were incredible, hiccups and all. Pushing Me Away was wonderful to hear, too.

Edited by Final Destiny