2014.06.14 - Castle Donington, England - Download (HT in Full)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got back home from the show and wow. Firstly, you guys seeing LP in the states for the Carnivores tour, you are in for a treat. Their live performance on this tour is just something else. No video or proshot can do it justice.

Rob and Joe's cages look unreal in person!

Loved the fact Mike came out wearing a red spiked wig to Papercut. Back to the 2001 days!

HT in full was really special, although there were a few slip ups but I guess that was inevitable seeing as they haven't been played in years.

Got some pretty good photos from the front, although I'm battered and bruised now. If anyone wants to see them for the LPLive guide just message me.

Come on,mate,post it here.

For the shownotes, you can add this:

- After "Points Of Authority", Mike talked about meeting Oli Skyes from Bring Me The Horizon and how Linkin Park was the first show he ever saw when they were playing Hybrid Theory in the UK, and it inspired him to learn music and be in a band one day. He then talked about how it hit him how they were in his shoes once upon a time. Mike gave a shoutout to "whoever's going to be the next Bring Me The Horizon, the next Fall Out Boy, the next Linkin Park, wherever you are, we love you."

- Mike rerecorded some of the vocal samples for "Cure For The Itch".

- This was the first time the studio version of "Cure For The Itch" has been played in its entirety.

Edited by Søuł

For the shownotes, you can add ...

Also, before BIO (I think it was BIO), mike was talking then stopped himself saying that he'd already talked alot so it was chester's turn to talk, Chester said he didn't mind - "you're a very nice man and you say important things"

Yes I did tape the entire show. By Myself is being rendered as we speak, I am so pumped to show it to y'all. Expect it to be ready within the next 2 hours. Audio turned out amazing given the circumstances that I had many people singing/screaming around me, the crowd was on fucking fire.

Edited by sckofelng

Yes I did tape the entire show. By Myself is being rendered as we speak, I am so pumped to show it to y'all. Expect it to be ready within the next 2 hours. Audio turned out amazing given the circumstances that I had many people singing/screaming around me, the crowd was on fucking fire.

Awesome! Can't wait for the videos!

sound really nice :) can't wait to see the show!

Great, man!

Can you do an audio rip and posted it along with the video?

Can you do an audio rip and posted it along with the video?

No audio rip as I recorded audio seperately. As I have no idea about the policies with the HT songs coming in SBD form, I will wait yet for a DIME release, but I want to release it for sure.

No audio rip as I recorded audio seperately. As I have no idea about the policies with the HT songs coming in SBD form, I will wait yet for a DIME release, but I want to release it for sure.

so, today you're only upload video?