2014.06.14 - Castle Donington, England - Download (HT in Full)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No audio rip as I recorded audio seperately. As I have no idea about the policies with the HT songs coming in SBD form, I will wait yet for a DIME release, but I want to release it for sure.

why not release it as well.

LPL also released some AUD stuff from shows with SBD... ;)

I have to say I'm really disappointed with the crowd from the videos I've seen. Band nails By myself wow it sounds great. But the crowd isn't moving around...RAR 2014 looked way crazier. Why isn't the place bouncing and going insane? If this was Germany they'd blow the place apart lol, I thought Download would bring the craziest of the crazy fans who wanted to blow up all show.

I hope the band don't judge their own performance of those songs by the one and only crowd reaction there...there are always concerts where the crowd is meh...if it would have been at RAR, we could see By Myself and Forgotten more often in the future, I guess.

quite funny, how Mike has to look up the lyrics... ^^

Edited by Rasputin 93

I have to say I'm really disappointed with the crowd from the videos I've seen. Band nails By myself wow it sounds great. But the crowd isn't moving around...RAR 2014 looked way crazier. Why isn't the place bouncing and going insane? If this was Germany they'd blow the place apart lol, I thought Download would bring the craziest of the crazy fans who wanted to blow up all show.

Mate... you haven't seen the pit I was in during By Myself and A Place for My Head haha.

The crowd where I was was brilliant, singing along to every song from the album - even the "let's try something else" part from CFTI! Went mental at various points, for the big singles obviously but the bridge of APFMH was a highlight as well.

I should also add, it was so rammed down the front that at times jumping was pretty much impossible.

Edited by Ducko

LEGENDARY performances of By Myself and Forgotten, damn! I can't imagine them dropping these from Carnivores, though they probably will :(

EDIT: So, the crowd that seemed terrible to us was really incredible. They tired themselves out from partying too fucking hard during Hybrid Theory, that's epic.

Edited by Søuł

Totally agree. Plus I don't think the songs work live anymore as they have a lot heavier songs that have more energy live forgotten and by myself where great when I seen them on hybrid theory tour but they sound abit boring live now

Edited by HAARP

Mate... you haven't seen the pit I was in during By Myself and A Place for My Head haha.

The crowd where I was was brilliant, singing along to every song from the album - even the "let's try something else" part from CFTI! Went mental at various points, for the big singles obviously but the bridge of APFMH was a highlight as well.

I should also add, it was so rammed down the front that at times jumping was pretty much impossible.

Agreed. I was at the front too and my ribs, legs and arms are so sore it's unbelievable. I literally didn't move for 12 hours solid. I couldn't even jump about for any LP songs.