The Hunting Party Tracklisting?

hahninator

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song it's called "Tupac & Biggie Tribute" or "Tupac Song" and I think the band/project is "City Clay". You can hear a better quality here

In the HQ Quality, it doesn't sound at all like Linkin Park. But I think that it's great song. Thank you! :)

This little episode just highlights a part of the reason I don't have an account on LPA. There's amicable inter-fansite competition and then there's this.

Maybe if a particular admin over there could categorically exclude himself from the tribal idiocy (not to say that we don't have our tribal idiots here too), it wouldn't be as bad. But while Hahninator will take the high road as Derek posts indirect jabs like, "Instead of LPA playing the "is it real or is it fake" rumor game...we will only post the tracklist when it can be verified via official sources. We are not going to make a news post for every fake tracklist. Meaning that when you finally see a tracklist on here and posted? It's going to be THE tracklist.", I'll speak up as a lurker:

Policy my ass.

I'm not trying to perpetuate a squabble. I just felt the need to voice that opinion.

Edited by Wayne7x

Derek is stupid. Rumors of any kind boost hype and interest. Make a damn rumor section is you want to cover yourself. The kind of community dialogue it brings is great. It sounds like Derek just set himself up to say, "It looks like it is real. We wanted to be sure before we posted it."

Where's the fun in just repeating the official news? A lot of stuff is just rumors until some point, I personally think that the source looks credible enough to discuss it. It's a whole different story with the fake promos we saw the other day.

Why would Warner post a false tracklist on their site?

I think the doubters are suggesting that someone has taken the time to mock it up to look like a WB site and the whole thing is fake rather than WB themselves have done it.

People have too much time on their hands basically, like on twitter right now there's an account pretending to be Rob- why?!?

Where's the fun in just repeating the official news? A lot of stuff is just rumors until some point, I personally think that the source looks credible enough to discuss it. It's a whole different story with the fake promos we saw the other day.

I agree with you.

Derek is correct. I didn't have time to post it this afternoon so he beat me to the punch. But yes we can both confirm that this tracklisting is fake.

Beyond that I don't know anything else about it. It is possible that the song titles are correct. Maybe some are even demo names. I don't know. But we can confirm this isn't the final tracklisting for The Hunting Party. The order is off, some of the track titles are wrong, etc. I don't have the real tracklisting but I know this is fake sadly.

After 20 hours nobody called this picture as a fake, just remember when someone did a fake "CD" of the Demos from the Listening Party and Adam tweeted to LPL about that saying that was a big fake. In this case nobody after 20 hours said a word.

Just to remark some "details": this twitter user is only follwing fansites and fanclubs, he also started to tweet just 10 days ago... It could be fake too, this is weird.

Well we have 6 confirmed song titles already and various other titles that are like going to be on the album so this isn't really much if a loss.

I think we know most of the tracklist already.. Only missing 2 tracks IMO.

01) Guilty All the Same (Feat. Rakim)

02) Until It's Gone

03) All For Nothing (Feat. Page Hamilton)

04) Keys to the Kingdom

05) Wastelands of Today

06) Line in the Sand

07) Final Masquerade

08) Warrior

09) Mark the Graves

10) Rebellion (Feat. Daron Malakian)

Edited by Geki