The Hunting Party Tracklisting?

hahninator

01. Guilty All the Same (feat. Rakim)

02. All For Nothing (feat. Page Hamilton)

03. Viserion

04. Wastelands of Today (produced by Rob Cavallo)

05. Until It's Gone

06. Warrior

07. Keys to the Kingdom

08. The Hunt

09. Mark the Graves

10. Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian)

11. Line in the Sand

12. March of the Dead

The ones that I put in bold have all had their names seen or mentioned at least once.

Some have been reported by the early listening parties (like Until It's Gone) and some are names that we saw in the short Recording of GATS video (like Line in the Sand). The names that are not in bold are new titles that we haven't heard before.

I may be wrong on this, but I think "Final Masquerade" is the only song title from the video that isn't on the list. Not sure if they may have dropped it or changed the name, kind of like how "The Wastelands" became "Wastelands of Today".

As for the new names, "Viserion", "The Hunt", and "March of the Dead" seem to be promising. The connection of "Viserion" and GoT will hopefully be a good combination. "The Hunt" makes sense as a title, even though they have never used the album name as a track title too. "March of the Dead" sounds like an awesome name for a closing song. First thing that came to mind was Nine Inch Nails' "March of the Pigs".

HYPE

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then it would seem that they're likely not gonna have an instrumental.

I'm hoping that because this album looks like it's going to be very strong instrumentally, they don't feel the need to include a token interlude.

Quit being an asshole, Stranger's comment was a blatant lie and LPL members talk smack and post fake shit too.

i'm lying? Yeah, "Lying From You". haha. dont want to brag about it. just wait until the pre-order on iTunes and by that time, you'll be happy with the tracklist.

i'm lying? Yeah, "Lying From You". haha. dont want to brag about it. just wait until the pre-order on iTunes and by that time, you'll be happy with the tracklist.

Get over yourself dude. Yes the LPA is choosing not to post the rumor but your reasoning for that is complete bullshit. Personally I like the tracklist and the whole midevil vibe of it.

Final Masquerade obviously could have become March Of The Dead, IMO. As for the tracklisting's authenticity, I think it's real. It's from a Warner website and it was taken down immediately. Nice tracklist, btw. We already knew basically all the titles except a few.

Edited by Geki

Get over yourself dude. Yes the LPA is choosing not to post the rumor but your reasoning for that is complete bullshit. Personally I like the tracklist and the whole midevil vibe of it.

I thought it's over? *smh* that's my opinion. if you dont like it, it's up to you.

Anyway, the tracklist is f'kin awesome and as i said earlier, only time will tell if it's legit or not. Peace! :)

Edited by Stranger

Stop with the drama. No need for that. LPA and Derek are great. They do their sources differently than us and don't post stuff that could be fake. Zero issue with that. Weird their shoutbox says "Hahninator has fired shots", though.

Album sounds heavy as we've been told.

Stop with the drama. No need for that. LPA and Derek are great. They do their sources differently than us and don't post stuff that could be fake. Zero issue with that. Weird their shoutbox says "Hahninator has fired shots", though.

Album sounds heavy as we've been told.

Hopefully the track name will represent the song. Just like GATS. hoping that the iTunes pre-order will start on April 29th as my friend told me.

30 seconds of Warrior is fake, of course. The beginning with Chester's voice is definitly Given Up scream. I found something else on YouTube. I know that probably it's 98% fake, but it sounds very real. Check it out:

That's just crap.

I'm glad that GATS is the first track of the album, I've never liked the first single being in the middle or at the end lol

If this is the real thing, it's a badass tracklist we got there!

GATS being the first song would totally makes sense with that long intro. Especially the transition from the "garage" sound to the HQ sound in the first few seconds makes it a very likely album opener.

My only small disappointment with this (again, if it's the real thing) is that the only song (name) that got scrapped is "Final Masquerade", which was my favorite so far. Oh well, not a big deal I guess :P

Looks legit to me. The URL looks legit, notice it has the EAN code in there, the EAN code / Art-Nr is close to other LP releases but doesn't match an existing one. The track listing has this consistent way of spelling the song "the" also the same GATS had all over the place.

30 seconds of Warrior is fake, of course. The beginning with Chester's voice is definitly Given Up scream. I found something else on YouTube. I know that probably it's 98% fake, but it sounds very real. Check it out:

This song it's called "Tupac & Biggie Tribute" or "Tupac Song" and I think the band/project is "City Clay". You can hear a better quality here

Edited by MacGyver