The Hunting Party Tracklisting?

hahninator

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice track list. Shame it isn't real (at least not yet) but I'm thinking the official thing won't be that different.

Also what's with the beef with the LPA in this thread? Where's all the hate come from? All they've done is not report/post this rumour on their newsfeed. That's all. It's their loss if there not reporting it and it's up to them if they want to lose traffic because of it :lol: It's not affecting LPL in any way.

This feud between the sites gets on my nerves sometimes. Just like Marvel vs. DC fans have it out for each other.

well theres a small space of room for the top lp fansites.. and its lpl vs lpa lol

Linkin Park Brazil (LinkinParkBr.com) posted this just now. The official tracklisting for "The Hunting Party".

Tracklist:

1 - Keys To The Kingdom

2 - All for Nothing (feat. Page Hamilton)

3 - Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim)

4 - The Summoning

5 - War

6 - Wastelands

7 - Until It's Gone

8 - Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian)

9 - Mark The Graves

10 - Drawbar (feat. Tom Morello)

11 - Final Masquerade

12 - A Line In The Sand

TOM MORELLO? Damnnnnn!

Source: http://linkinparkbr.com/noticias/2014/04/2...-hunting-party/

Edited by Stranger

• 1 year later...
01. Guilty All the Same
02. All For Nothing
03. Viserion
04. Wastelands of Today
05. Until It's Gone
06. Warrior
07. Keys to the Kingdom
08. The Hunt
09. Mark the Graves
10. Rebellion
11. Line in the Sand

12. March of the Dead

Sorry for the extremely late bump, but do we know what these other titles turned into and what they are demos of? Are there any unknown songs on this list?

The ones not on that list: Final Masquerade, The Summoning, Drawbar

I don't know which one could be which though. March Of The Dead, The Hunt, and Viserion all sound pretty fucking awesome. Maybe March could be FM? I think at least two of three of those are songs we don't have.

If the "scrapped" names in the previous/fake tracklist were real, I would thought that "The Hunt" would be "The Summoning" and "Warrior" would be "War". Maybe "Viserion" is the name of another jam with Morello, and March of the Dead another name for Final Masquerade or even a unreleased song.

But just assumptions here.

Don't we know the working title of FM was Drawbar? I'd say that probably rules out any of those other titles being FM. The Hunt being The Summoning seems about right, and Viserion being one of the jams with Morello would fit, especially given at least one of the jams was heavier, which that name would imply. March Of The Dead is probably a track that didn't make the cut.

Don't we know the working title of FM was Drawbar? I'd say that probably rules out any of those other titles being FM. The Hunt being The Summoning seems about right, and Viserion being one of the jams with Morello would fit, especially given at least one of the jams was heavier, which that name would imply. March Of The Dead is probably a track that didn't make the cut.

It's entirely possible FM had another working title, but if this was from April 2014 they seem to be cutting it pretty close there.

Interesting to see KTTK was further down in the tracklisting, and rebellion near the end. If ALITS wasn't the closer, I wonder what March Of The Dead sounded like. Wasn't there an interview where a band member mentioned it?

Interesting to see KTTK was further down in the tracklisting, and rebellion near the end. If ALITS wasn't the closer, I wonder what March Of The Dead sounded like. Wasn't there an interview where a band member mentioned it?

I really want to hear MOTD, now, if it's real. If it was mentioned, I don't remember it, and it's not in the Song Info thread.

Edited by SasstielExperience

If the "scrapped" names in the previous/fake tracklist were real, I would thought that "The Hunt" would be "The Summoning" and "Warrior" would be "War". Maybe "Viserion" is the name of another jam with Morello, and March of the Dead another name for Final Masquerade or even a unreleased song.

But just assumptions here.

The title "Warrior" was on some LPTV about The Hunting Party.

The other 3 were never mentioned by the band. I would say they aren't real.

The titles on this tracklist which were actually released on The Hunting Party came from the same LPTV episode as "Warrior".

Edited by lpliveusername

Yeah I've never heard the title. To be after ALITS, it must be a hell of a closer. I don't even think Final Masquerade is on the list. Viserion maybe a jam with Morello (named that because Mike overused the word VISCERAL until it was dead), Warrior definitely War, The Hunt is probably The Summoning. Album was rumored to be called Carnivores or whatever, maybe this was around that time and when they changed it to THP, they didn't want The Hunt as a song title.

It's funny they were so adamant on saying FAKE TRACKLISTING, but this really WAS a tracklisting for the album, just not the final one.

Derek is correct. I didn't have time to post it this afternoon so he beat me to the punch. But yes we can both confirm that this tracklisting is fake. Beyond that I don't know anything else about it. It is possible that the song titles are correct. Maybe some are even demo names. I don't know. But we can confirm this isn't the final tracklisting for The Hunting Party. The order is off, some of the track titles are wrong, etc. I don't have the real tracklisting but I know this is fake sadly.

I just said what you said before, when this tracklist were claimed as fake/incorrect. As you said that anything besides this is unknown, I don't knew if this tracklist was a earlier version of THP tracklist.

But, with this fact cleared up, I want to hear "March of the Dead" so badly ^^