The Hunting Party Tracklisting?

hahninator

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering when the pre-orders will be up. LT pre-orders went up over 2 months away from the release date. It seems as though LP are running a little late this time around. For example, Ed Sheeran's album which comes out a week after, has been up on iTunes for pre-order.

I'm wondering when the pre-orders will be up. LT pre-orders went up over 2 months away from the release date. It seems as though LP are running a little late this time around. For example, Ed Sheeran's album which comes out a week after, has been up on iTunes for pre-order.

According to Warner Music, the pre-order probably will start this April 29th. but still not confirm. WMG emailed my friend the other day when he asked about any promotion for the album.

Honestly, I'm not that disappointed that it's a fake tracklisting. It wouldn't have been their worst collection of names but it certainly wouldn't have been their best. Some of the names were believable though. And some of them were believably bad like Warrior and The Hunt. It's funny because I wouldn't be surprised if the real album had worse song names. I actually thought Viserion was a really kick ass song title though. Oh well.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

I doubt the band was going to have a song called "The Hunt" on their album, "The Hunting Party". It sounds like a title that someone would make up :P

Yeah, ''The Hunt'' and ''Viserion'' didn't sound like titles from LP. I know LP are GOT fans and all, but I don't think they'd name one of their songs after a character.

"Anonymous but official source confirming this is fake" = "WB is covering their asses and this will end up being confirmed as the real tracklisting in a week or two."

Reeks of damage control bullshit to me.

Yeah, ''The Hunt'' and ''Viserion'' didn't sound like titles from LP. I know LP are GOT fans and all, but I don't think they'd name one of their songs after a character.

coming from a band that named their sophomore album Meteora..anything is possible to me.. the Hunt makes sense

"Anonymous but official source confirming this is fake" = "WB is covering their asses and this will end up being confirmed as the real tracklisting in a week or two."

Reeks of damage control bullshit to me.

Unfortunately some legit sources have to remain anonymous or we don't get to keep having those sources in the future. Promise it's fake. Not joking around on this.

Unfortunately some legit sources have to remain anonymous or we don't get to keep having those sources in the future. Promise it's fake. Not joking around on this.

It's just one of those things like...how many times does something get denied by the band/management only to end up being true? Especially around album release time, seems like it always happens at least once every cycle. Maybe not the case with this, but if not, it'll be something else. Already kind of happened with Chester saying the album title was in the teaser video (which turned out to be true - "The Hunting Party"), only for Mike to come back a day or two later and say they didn't have a title yet.

Nice track list. Shame it isn't real (at least not yet) but I'm thinking the official thing won't be that different.

Also what's with the beef with the LPA in this thread? Where's all the hate come from? All they've done is not report/post this rumour on their newsfeed. That's all. It's their loss if there not reporting it and it's up to them if they want to lose traffic because of it :lol: It's not affecting LPL in any way.

This feud between the sites gets on my nerves sometimes. Just like Marvel vs. DC fans have it out for each other.

Don't believe the truth

new lptv

We have known 10 track titles for THP (most likely) for a while now. I think all those songs on the list will be on the album because why else would they have the demo titles right next to the final titles and we also know because of the confirmed titles from the 5 song reviews. We also know it will be a 12 song album, so all we have left to discover is 2 titles.