The Hunting Party Tracklisting?

hahninator

Earlier today, the Warner Music site in Switzerland posted a tracklisting for The Hunting Party, but the info was taken down shortly thereafter. However, a picture from LinkinWarriorLP on Twitter provided the following information:

01. Guilty All the Same

02. All For Nothing

03. Viserion

04. Wastelands of Today

05. Until It's Gone

06. Warrior

07. Keys to the Kingdom

08. The Hunt

09. Mark the Graves

10. Rebellion

11. Line in the Sand

12. March of the Dead

We are not sure if this is the legit tracklisting or not, but since it's from a Warner website, it's very possible that it's real. Only time will tell! It has twelve songs as the album is reported to have, and all of the previous track titles are in there, except 'Final Masquerade'.

EDIT: Unfortunately we can confirm via a source that is legit (but wishes to remain anonymous) that this tracklisting is fake.

Also, Linkin Park has made a Facebook page for the album release, which you can find here. They recently posted a few photos of the album's recording sessions, presumably from the Larrabee Studio in LA where a lot of the album has been recorded.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not saying it's legit, but it sure seems like it. The link is here:

http://www.warnermusic.ch/catalogue_detail...4960166-sD.html WBR took it down shortly afterward.

"@LPAssociation We're not posting that tracklist as we don't report unconfirmed rumors without good reasoning. Willing to bet it's fake."

well, if it's legit, that means they're one step behind.

well, if it's legit, that means they're one step behind.

I can't blame LPA though for that. Tons of rumors come out all the time for the album, tours, etc. It's just your discretion what you post. We don't post a lot of it, but if we do think it looks abnormally legit (like this) we'll definitely post it with a disclaimer. Personally, I don't see why something from a Warner Bros website would be fake, but that's just me. I don't blame them for wanting a more official source. "We are being careful about posting that tracklisting until we can confirm or debunk it's legitimacy. We don't post unconfirmed info." That's their policy on unconfirmed rumors...LPL posts more rumors than they do, but with that you always run the risk of posting stuff that turns out to be fake (it's happened to us 100x lol). LPA wants their stuff to be all legit, which is perfectly fine.

We just like to post a wide variety of stuff :)

Before anyone asks, Viserion is the name of one of the dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire, AKA Game of Thrones on HBO.

Yup I noticed that. We do know they are fans of the series from the GoT theme opening With You a couple years ago.

I can't blame LPA though for that. Tons of rumors come out all the time for the album, tours, etc. It's just your discretion what you post. We don't post a lot of it, but if we do think it looks abnormally legit (like this) we'll definitely post it with a disclaimer. Personally, I don't see why something from a Warner Bros website would be fake, but that's just me. I don't blame them for wanting a more official source.

But we like to post a wide variety of stuff :)

Haha, me too. I'm sorry if any of LPA members over here feel offended.

March Of The Dead = Jornada del Muerto reference?

I don't think so. Though their titles are similiar (JDM = Journey of the Dead), it's more of a nuclear disaster-esque thing, as is most of ATS.

All of these tracks sound threatening. If this is real, I expect big things.

Well, LPA trying to say it's fake since the guy didnt mentioned them on twitter with the link.

Posted Image

I can't blame LPA though for that. Tons of rumors come out all the time for the album, tours, etc. It's just your discretion what you post. We don't post a lot of it, but if we do think it looks abnormally legit (like this) we'll definitely post it with a disclaimer. Personally, I don't see why something from a Warner Bros website would be fake, but that's just me. I don't blame them for wanting a more official source. "We are being careful about posting that tracklisting until we can confirm or debunk it's legitimacy. We don't post unconfirmed info." That's their policy on unconfirmed rumors...LPL posts more rumors than they do, but with that you always run the risk of posting stuff that turns out to be fake (it's happened to us 100x lol). LPA wants their stuff to be all legit, which is perfectly fine.

We just like to post a wide variety of stuff :)

I clearly remember LPA being #1 fansite to post every sh*t that sounded remotely legit without even check the source back in LT cycle, "it makes hype" was the motto back those days.

Haha, me too. I'm sorry if any of LPA members over here feel offended.

They don't feel ashamed for taking fun of other fans/sites who are constantly mentioned over their "shoutbox" with the caption "haters gonna hate", don't feel sorry for people who doesn't feel sorry for their behavior. Edited by Nameless

Posted Image

I clearly remember LPA being #1 fansite to post every sh*t that sounded remotely legit without even check the source back in LT cycle, "it makes hype" was the motto back those days.

They don't feel ashamed for taking fun of other fans/sites who are constantly mentioned over their "shoutbox" with the caption "haters gonna hate", don't feel sorry for people who doesn't feel sorry for their behavior.

Quit being an asshole, Stranger's comment was a blatant lie and LPL members talk smack and post fake shit too.

If this is a legit tracklisting, then I knew GATS had to be first because of the intro being so long that it could be like an intro to the entire album as well. Now, if that's the case, then it would seem that they're likely not gonna have an instrumental. Otherwise, I'm willing to bet that Line in the Sand would be the instrumental because HT, Meteora (not counting Foreword), ATS, and LT all had instrumentals/preludes for track 11.