The Hunting Party Tour: Rumors + Official

RogueSoul

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what I would like to see LP do for this upcoming tour?

They did the "ballad medley", which I loved.

But now, they can/should do a "Transformers Mash-Up"

What I've Done / New Divide / Iridescent

Since WID/ND are SO SIMILAR. I bet they could find a way to throw Iridescent in there somehow. I think it would flow great, and help the setlist out a bit so they can do more fan-favorite type songs, that we all could prefer.

You know what I would like to see LP do for this upcoming tour?

They did the "ballad medley", which I loved.

But now, they can/should do a "Transformers Mash-Up"

What I've Done / New Divide / Iridescent

Since WID/ND are SO SIMILAR. I bet they could find a way to throw Iridescent in there somehow. I think it would flow great, and help the setlist out a bit so they can do more fan-favorite type songs, that we all could prefer.

I'd like that, but only if LP plays WID in full after or at some point during the set.

Hmm What I've Done is a highlight of the set to me and as much as I hate the singles in the set, I really like that song. How hypocritical of me when that's one of the only songs written JUST TO BE A SINGLE lol. I wish New Divide and Iridescent would go away forever. I bet Iridescent does, but New Divide will stay sadly. It ran its course in 2009 and the ATS world tour. Drop it now.

If you want to do a medley, do Numb/In The End/Crawling and get that stuff out of the setlist.

Went for site-check with the organiser for Linkin park show at Buddh International F1 Circuit, Delhi a few days back . Had a look at the possible venue for LP show there. Recently it was host to deadmau5 and Megadeth (replacements for STP for that damn Feb 16 show) .

Also LP management asked for a second show in India so exploring possibilities in Mumbai and Bangalore , venue check going on in both cities these days .

Now we have a definite timeframe for the shows , either it will be late November or late January/early February.

Also i got this info that it won't be a full fledged Asia tour , most likely special shows like South Africa got in LT tour cycle.

Went for site-check with the organiser for Linkin park show at Buddh International F1 Circuit, Delhi a few days back . Had a look at the possible venue for LP show there. Recently it was host to deadmau5 and Megadeth (replacements for STP for that damn Feb 16 show) .

Also LP management asked for a second show in India so exploring possibilities in Mumbai and Bangalore , venue check going on in both cities these days .

Now we have a definite timeframe for the shows , either it will be late November or late January/early February.

Also i got this info that it won't be a full fledged Asia tour , most likely special shows like South Africa got in LT tour cycle.

Interesting, maybe this means they will continue the World Tour into 2015 and maybe do a proper world tour this time around, unlike with LT.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE :

1. India date has been pushed back along with Asia and Australia tour (mid 2015 or typical July August like LT tour cycle)

2. They are keen on South America tour which will be after carnivores tour (late oct - nov 2014)

3.More USA dates after South America ( not sure they will follow immediately or early next year)

4. South Africa is also being considered again ( no schedule for that)

5.Asia and Australia tour will be together

All information i have got is from organiser who is in contact with booking agents for LP. I have copies of mails exchanged between 2 parties ( can't show though legal reasons)

All of this is tentative, anything could change.

I will be posting any more updates i get on LP India website :)

• 2 weeks later...

So anyone hear anything about what's coming up in Europe? Added the potential Stuttgart date.

I'm thinking Europe in October and South America and North America in November, December, January or February.

EDIT: Also added possibly Vans Warped Tour date.

Edited by Søuł

I don't know but I think it's only a matter of days until they release the tourdates. My assumption is based on the flyer coming with THP in Germany.

It's already overdue in my opinion. All the casual fans that are really hyped for the new album buy it in the first few days and see the flyer. They go to lp.com, hope for a concert in their area and don't see any tour dates. A lot of them will then forget about it I think.

The flyer mentions a tour in fall and on the official lp.com for germany click here is mentioned to get an early access for the next tour in germany by pre-ordering the new album on the site. This is not mentioned on the us or uk site. I'm sure this a sign for the tour and I think the tour will be announced soon.

And people will not forget it, because the tour must kick off right after the US Tour, considering the information we have.

My guess is: Carnivores, South America in October, Europe after that. USA in December.

A bit too close to get money, but I'm always a fan of winter tours. In Texas the weather will be awesome or it'll be arena which are great. I'm still hoping for Jan/Feb though.

South America is being negotiated. Unfortunately it's not confirmed yet as always and same as every single negotiation.

BUT, there is a big chance and I would say 80% sure.

If they set up a tour here we can expect like at least 3 shows in Brazil + 1 Argentina + 1 Chile. So we have to figure out if there is time for two tours on the same month.

I think LP will do a US Winter Tour in January/February/March of 2015, similar to the Meteora Winter Tour, Minutes To Midnight Winter Tour and A Thousand Suns Winter Tour in the US.

All three of those tours had Chester cancel shows because he got sick. Let's hope they try for a different time of year this time.

December 2014 would be cool, but I'm not sure if they would be able to do a full proper US tour in just one month. But maybe if they keep it short and sweet and only hit up major cities like LA, NYC, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, etc