• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious on what the band is going to be doing in 2015. Will they do a repeat of LIVING THINGS, with Europe/NA in 2014 and Asia/Australia in 2015, or will they do a second Europe/NA tour in 2015?

Also, it's cool that Chester said the band will visit India, all but confirming an Asia tour, not that it would be a surprise.

Edited by CASTLE OF GLASS

What do you mean by a B city? Like they group cities based on where they want to play, or size of venue or size of city?

A city tours are tours that hit the largest markets in the country. LA, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Houston, Dallas, (maybe Atlanta).

B city tours are tours that hit venues/cities that are a bit smaller. Nashville, etc. Projekt Revolution 2003 was almost exclusively a B city tour. South Dakota, Idaho and stuff. Winter 2008 Tour was a mix of both, but mainly a B city tour. Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, etc.

Honda Civic Tour 2012 was almost entirely an A city tour.

Anyway for 2014, Buffalo and Houston have rumors out about a tour. Chester said August for a tour.

If they do a B city tour, I probably will only be able to go to 2 shows instead of my usual 3, because it means going farther away from bigger cities like Boston and NYC. Oh well. It will still be epic.