The Hunting Party Tour: Rumors + Official

RogueSoul

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Metallica is actually doing two tours of Europe. One in June and one in July. I don't think LP will do Rock Werchter due to it being so late, but who knows. I'd say this will be about 15 shows over a month so maybe it's possible.

Yeah I've had my doubts as well... (And knowing RW's organization, and just Belgium in general when it comes to LP...) They would have to start their tour with RAR/RIP for this to be possible. They otherwise never tour a continent for that long.

Typically when a band member says LP is coming back really soon at a show, it happens. Mike said in 2006 LP was playing Russia in 2007. In 2006 in Taiwan he said LP would be there in 2007. Both happened. Chester last night said LP is returning to St. Louis soon. We'll see if that happens.

Typically when a band member says LP is coming back really soon at a show, it happens. Mike said in 2006 LP was playing Russia in 2007. In 2006 in Taiwan he said LP would be there in 2007. Both happened. Chester last night said LP is returning to St. Louis soon. We'll see if that happens.

If this is true, it will be the most rushed LP album in all of the band's history.

If this is true, it will be the most rushed LP album in all of the band's history.

How do you figure that? If LP does a USA tour from August-October 2014, that doesn't seem rushed to me. They could have easily been working on new music for the album ever since September 2012, or even before that.

• 4 weeks later...

When I chatted with Dave after the Philippines show I said see you on the next tour & said in the Summer & I said this summer? He said yeah this summer! And then I found out from friends Chester told them specifically August so that's two band members speaking of a US tour in summer. I'm thinking honda civic tour part 2 since they were asked last year to come back. :)

lol, websites are really taking this out of hand: http://dutchscene.nl/2014/01/15/linkin-par...pop-2014/35950/

Dutch websites and shit are saying LP is confirmed at Pinkpop because of the first post in this thread :P Clearly they don't know how to read that it's just a rumor and is 100% unconfirmed lol

Hahah I just read like the same message on another Dutch site. Really funny but they al speak highly of Lplive.net ;) you guys are "Well informed and trusted"Only good words haha!