The Hunting Party Tour: Rumors + Official

RogueSoul

5 shows in Brazil were planned. 2 festival and 3 headline. The LP agent wanted Panic At The Disco for all 3 headline shows to open (since they will be at the festival shows). Promoters didn't want it...ticket prices would be too high. So they simply said fuck the 3 headline shows. Also, I was told that they were offered the exact same amount of money for 2 festival appearances if they went through with them after this PATD/LP situation they encountered versus them doing 2 festival shows and 3 headline shows.

Any info about Argentina?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Predictions for the winter North American Tour. Not sure if they'll start in the south again but we will see.

Sunrise, FL

Tampa, FL

two to three of these four: Atlanta, GA - Nashville, TN - Lexington, KY - Cincinnati, OH
I think Cincy will get one since LP skipped it in the summer, and probably Atlanta or Nashville
Washington, DC

New York, NY (MSG)

Boston, MA
one random northeast city in CT or NH or something

Philadelphia, PA
Toronto or Montreal or London (one of these 3 since both big ones got summer shows)

Chicago, IL
maybe Kansas City, or some random city like St. Louis or something
Houston, TX
Dallas, TX
Las Vegas club show at The Joint (instead of Phoenix)
Sacramento, CA
San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA

I think LP's arena tour in 2011 was pretty successful, so I think they will probably stick with similar venues. I'll probably attend MSG and Boston if they are. They didn't do Boston in 2008 but did NH, and didn't do NH in 2011 and did Boston, so I think it'd be pointless to do both on the same tour since they are so close to each other. Maybe they would do Mohegan Sun again, but I doubt it, because they canceled it in 2011 and the crowd was weak and small at the 2012 show.

Edited by Geki

Predictions for the winter North American Tour. Not sure if they'll start in the south again but we will see.

Sunrise, FL

Tampa, FL

two to three of these four: Atlanta, GA - Nashville, TN - Lexington, KY - Cincinnati, OH

I think Cincy will get one since LP skipped it in the summer, and probably Atlanta or Nashville

Washington, DC

New York, NY (MSG)

Boston, MA

one random northeast city in CT or NH or something

Philadelphia, PA

Toronto or Montreal or London (one of these 3 since both big ones got summer shows)

Chicago, IL

maybe Kansas City, or some random city like St. Louis or something

Houston, TX

Dallas, TX

Las Vegas club show at The Joint (instead of Phoenix)

Sacramento, CA

San Diego, CA

Los Angeles, CA

Allentown ,PA

• 2 weeks later...

Is the india date really possible? July 2015 really? Linkin park FTW !!

From the source that i got info , this is the most likely the timeframe it will happen .

But now according to latest info , the negotiations have run into trouble unfortunately.

Everybody , isn't it norm to pay 50% of the fee or some booking amount to get the shows announced ? "They" are asking for complete payment beforehand just to announce the shows .

It would be really nice to know an estimate of ticket prices before the upcoming US tour in 2015. I think I'm going to hit up 2 shows per tour from now on since they don't change the set up like they did on PR '07, etc. Too much traveling and it gets a bit boring. I'll probably do MSG and Boston or New Hampshire, whatever one they decide.

I was talking about this with Nick D the other day and we thought 2 shows a tour would be appropriate too. I do get tired of the same shows constantly...I really enjoyed the past tour where they changed up the sets a lot. I'll do Atlanta or whatever they hit here (maybe Nashville) and if they do MSG I will have to see that.

I was talking about this with Nick D the other day and we thought 2 shows a tour would be appropriate too. I do get tired of the same shows constantly...I really enjoyed the past tour where they changed up the sets a lot. I'll do Atlanta or whatever they hit here (maybe Nashville) and if they do MSG I will have to see that.

2 is a good number! Some of those people are crazy, going to like 15 shows a tour, etc. How do they not get either bored out of their mind seeing the same show every night and/or afford that shit? Lol. Anyways, if you do go to MSG, I'll see you there.

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...

really hoping for the Indian tour to happen , there is a possibility of two shows happening most likely too . Hope this tour will be a breakthrough in the bands carrear in making to new countries list. The concert will potentially attract fans from surrounding countries such as Bangaladesh , Pakistan , Srilanka , Tibet , Nepal . Hoping for the best and our team is fighting hard to get the band here play atleast once.

Edited by aravind221