The Hunting Party Tour: Rumors + Official

RogueSoul

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I definitely think it'll be something like this: (?'s are ones they've done before that they could easily do again but it depends on how big they want to do the tour)

Toronto

Montreal (looks to be some outdoor park so not an amphitheatre)

Wantagh

Buffalo (Darien Center)

Mansfield

Camden

Burgettstown

Hartford

Holmdel ?

Bristow

Virginia Beach ?

Charlotte ?

Atlanta / Alpharetta

West Palm Beach

Tampa

Cincinnati

Tinley Park

Noblesville

Clarkston

Maryland Heights ? (or Cuyahoga Falls ?)

Houston

Dallas

Phoenix

Englewood

Irvine ? (some LA area show)

Mountain View

Chula Vista

These are the big markets for them. Florida I'm sure will be there since it was excluded from HCT. Hartford in place of Uncasville. Burgettstown since it was on HCT but dropped for Alpharetta. Added Holmdel, VA Beach, etc. I put in two New York shows this time. I don't see much else they'd do, but maybe Bonner Springs, another Texas show, East Troy, Albuquerque, Columbus. Or maybe try a venue they haven't played at before like Salt Lake City or something.

If the touring schedule looked something like that, I'd probably hit up Mansfield, Hartford and Wantagh. Never been to Wantagh and I have always wanted to go, I just never get tickets for it every time LP comes there. I think Mansfield might not be part of a B cities tour, though.

If the touring schedule looked something like that, I'd probably hit up Mansfield, Hartford and Wantagh. Never been to Wantagh and I have always wanted to go, I just never get tickets for it every time LP comes there. I think Mansfield might not be part of a B cities tour, though.

No way they skip Massachusetts in my opinion since Boston is such a huge market. But it's possible. We'll know soon I guess, if they really announce a tour this week. I'll go to whatever, I like checking out new venues. Two NY shows would be great.

No way they skip Massachusetts in my opinion since Boston is such a huge market. But it's possible. We'll know soon I guess, if they really announce a tour this week. I'll go to whatever, I like checking out new venues. Two NY shows would be great.

I was judging by the fact that Mansfield/Boston wasn't included on the MTM Winter Arena Tour. Neither were Hartford or Wantagh, though, so I guess my logic is a bit off. But yeah, two NY dates would be cool, but there is no way I'm driving to Buffalo. Such a long drive for me.

Tour schedule looks like what they would do with maybe some surprises for the B Cities.

I REALLY hope that since Chicago and New York got the Summit, and West Coast just a lot of things in general, that the South will get some love. I doubt I'll be able to travel too far for the Summit this year. I honestly didn't think that they would have the album and tour put together this soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope the Summit stays as a LP exclusive event, the Echelon would mess up the event for you guys, not to mention de Karaoke Diva.

Wears a scarf, automatically becomes a diva.

I imagine if there was a summit during the Carnivores Tour it would stay exclusive to LPU members, I don't believe on the Honda Civic Tour any special benefits were given through Incubus' or Mutemath's fanclubs.

Steve Aoki announced his annual show with guests on his FB page (thanks to Qwerty95k for posting the link in the shoutbox). He mentioned a long list of guests along with "special surprise guests". Possibly Mike and Chester? The show will take place on March 27th.

I imagine if there was a summit during the Carnivores Tour it would stay exclusive to LPU members, I don't believe on the Honda Civic Tour any special benefits were given through Incubus' or Mutemath's fanclubs.

I agree, but Jared has been teasing a "huge" US announcement on Twitter. I wonder if it'll be some type of Echelon summit, and if so, if it'll be the same day as the LP one.

I agree, but Jared has been teasing a "huge" US announcement on Twitter. I wonder if it'll be some type of Echelon summit, and if so, if it'll be the same day as the LP one.

I think he was referring to the Afrojack vs. MARS thing for Do Or Die, I don't see anything recently about a huge U.S. announcement on his personal Twitter or the 30STM Twitter.

The ''Echelon'' or 30STM being involved in the LPU Summit at all would be completely unacceptable in my book. LPU Summit is for hardcore LP fans only. Also, surprisingly, not all LP fans absolutely adore 30STM like the band seems to think, either.

The ''Echelon'' or 30STM being involved in the LPU Summit at all would be completely unacceptable in my book. LPU Summit is for hardcore LP fans only. Also, surprisingly, not all LP fans absolutely adore 30STM like the band seems to think, either.

+1

I've tried on multiple occasions to get into 30STM, and I can't seem to outside of a few songs. If they were apart of the summit, that would ridiculous and go against the point of the summit.

+1

I've tried on multiple occasions to get into 30STM, and I can't seem to outside of a few songs. If they were apart of the summit, that would ridiculous and go against the point of the summit.

I like 30STM's new album, but I could care less for any of their other work, and I've listened to all of their albums. I don't even like all of their new album, but about half of it, some of the songs are really good. But I certainly don't like 30STM enough to consider them one of the best bands in rock at the moment and I wouldn't want them involved with something special like the LPU summits, etc.

I wonder if this was the "Big USA announcement" since they're hyping it up a lot. Pretty lame if true, we already knew this was coming.

It is, lol. I was hoping they'd do a new single, one that actually hadn't already been a goddamn single already (DoD was released in Europe). At least you guys can all calm down about a LP/MARS summit.

All I can see them being involved in the summit would be being at the venue while it occurred, maybe pop up and say hi randomly. I wouldn't think there would be any combined gathering of fanbases. MARS doesn't do anything like an LPU Summit, anyway.