The Hunting Party Tour: Rumors + Official

RogueSoul

Nikita (i think) posted that a show in Minsk, Belarus at Minsk Arena on August 27th would be announced this week. Also mentioned, that St. Petersburg and Moscow are happening again. Source is apparently reliable.

Edited by sckofelng

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Little Rock'N'Heim update: a few people mailed MLK and asked what's on with RnH, the reply was (rough translation, see original here: http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/unbenanntac6vbxfdho.jpg )

"We would like to inform you that there will be a press release soon. It won't be taking too long anymore. Until then please remain a bit more patient. Thanks for your comphension."

Sounds like no 3 days to me personally, I believe they will move the event to september in order to let LP play there and I suppose it will be a 1 day event only or get cancelled completely.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

About attendance in Minsk: yesterday got report about all dancefloor tickets sold out + and exclusive pic of all avaiable tickets with their capacity (black sectors are sold out, grey are with numbers of tickets left). If I'm right, 1544 seats left

linkinpark_tancpolprodan_sektora.jpg

Edited by DystopianBy

• 3 weeks later...