The Hunting Party Tour: Rumors + Official

RogueSoul

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think we will ever see them play another show without BID, Numb, FM, etc...or at least a majority of those. The band loves those singles.

Yeah, you're probably right. Being the MTM enthusiast that I am, I said to Mike at the Holmdel Meet & Greet last year that I hope they never drop WID because it's my favorite LP song and he said ''I wouldn't ever worry about that one being dropped, we all like that song''.

So I guess LP really does love playing those type of songs, stuff like ITE, Numb, BID, FM, etc.

I think they are tired of BID. The interview Mike said where they felt "forced" to play certain songs that were "...more inclined for radio" (aka he was being as "musically politically correct" as possible lol) hinted to me that they are tired of that song.

I think they are tired of BID. The interview Mike said where they felt "forced" to play certain songs that were "...more inclined for radio" (aka he was being as "musically politically correct" as possible lol) hinted to me that they are tired of that song.

I love BID, but I could see why the band would be tired of it. I think a lot of the fans are tired of it as well. Maybe they should drop the song. Although, I thought it was cool that they opened with it essentially on the short holiday run last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow the first post is pretty thorough with all of the rumors and stuff so far. Nice job.

I think Rock On The Range will be LP on the final day. They were first on the lineup initially and now on everything they're third. We'll see.

You even included Reading and Leeds.

My guess for the rest of the touring cycle: Nothing until May. LP warms up with a show before Rock In Rio USA and plays USA festival shit from May to June. July and August is Europe. August and Sept they make up the USA tour and headline the amphitheaters. That probably wasn't the initial plan but I bet they come back and do that. Promoters will want them. And maybe break for studio. 2016 do some Asia/Australia with a USA show here or there while they work on new material, just like 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

So it looks like Glastonbury isn't happening, not that it was one of the stronger rumors.

Reading/Leeds lineup has started being announced - Metallica and Mumford & Sons are two of three headlibers, so LP still has a shot. Maybe they'll perform before Metallica.

Still wondering about that considerable gap in touring between the spring festivals. I'm seriously feeling some one-off headlining shows during that period.

So it looks like Glastonbury isn't happening, not that it was one of the stronger rumors.

Reading/Leeds lineup has started being announced - Metallica and Mumford & Sons are two of three headlibers, so LP still has a shot. Maybe they'll perform before Metallica.

Still wondering about that considerable gap in touring between the spring festivals. I'm seriously feeling some one-off headlining shows during that period.

"Among the bands linked with headline slots at the festival next summer are Mumford & Sons, Kasabian, The Libertines, Florence & The Machine, Metallica and Linkin Park" http://www.hmv.com/music/first-bands-for-reading-and-leeds-festivals-2015-to-be-announced-tonight-november-25th

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/179166-lineup-2015/page-450

These people are dead set on it being Linkin Park for Reading/Leeds. LP can headline their own day easily, but they also can support Metallica too.

Nothing new about Rock in Rio Brasil or South America?

I think that we can say that LP is not coming to Rock in Rio here in Brazil. We have 7 days of festival and only 2 of them are dedicated to rock music. System Of A Down, Slipknot, A-ha, Queens Of The Stone Age, Faith No More and Hollywood Vampires are confirmed and we never had any rumors about them before the confirmation, so probably what we had about LP at this festival is not true.

We also have the possibility about Live Earth in Rio (the festival is already confirmed to happen here) but I don't think that's not a good chance to see them playing here.

We know that if LP is not coming to Brazil, we don't have any chance of a South American Tour this year.

Edited by LeonardoMF93