A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

Stranger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike's rap parts are good but otherwise I'm not really amazed by collaborating with a dj.

and why you dont like it? i mean,it's good collab. before this they did with Busta and now with Aoki. need to change the style little bit.

So... now LP is planning to make concerts on EDC, Tomorrowland, UMF and festivals like that huh?

I like a few EDM songs, none of them are from Steve Aoki, I'll wait the full track to give my opinion if I like it or not.

Anyways... seeing a song like this being released under the name Linkin Park it's weird (to say the least)

So... now LP is planning to make concerts on EDC, Tomorrowland, UMF and festivals like that huh?

No, lol. It's only one song for the Recharge sountrack. It's not related to their new album or to the Mall soundtrack.

That shit sounds fucking incredible. And to think that when I went to bed people were already disappointed that the setlist was going to be a standard one.

EDIT: Oops, talked out of my ass again. Didn't know that they played during Steve Aoki's set, not the other way around.

Edited by Final Destiny