A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

Stranger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saving my opinion for the studio version but pretty much how I feel. Not a fan of the electronica stuff unless it's Skrillex, who has mastered the art. Bangarang is just epic.

But obviously that's not a Linkin Park genre lol. Miss the guitars, screaming, etc.

Well... everybody's entitled to have their own opinions. I'm not into the song, but I don't feel like it's really bad or they should feel bad about it. As for me... even tough I like electronica stuff, skrillex to me it's the worst thing that ever came out... so, I think it's just a matter of tastes, just my 2 cents.

Before being a smartass, take note only Mike and Chester were on stage with him. It could be easily confused.

Also, this collab sucks, We Made It sucks, these songs suck and they should feel bad.

I went full Joe there.

Mike stated it's Linkin Park AND Steve Aoki. go read the main post before saying something. this colab not sucks. same goes to We Made It. it's your loss if you hate EDM music. :)

Whoa guys, no need to start slinging mud at each other. Damn. It's just a non-album collaboration.

haha,i'm cool dude. i love the track and for me it's awesome. they need to try something new instead of featuring with another rock band/singer to create new song. it's true that only Mike and Chester performed that night but the whole band took part for the making of the music. i wouldnt said that if i've got no proof. :)

Amazing song. This track and We Made It are both great tracks. I love everything LP does mostly, so I trust them to always make awesome music for my ears. ^_^

I agree. I didn't realize We Made It was so hated lol. Can't wait to hear the studio version of this! It's another example of LP trying something new. Plus even if you don't like the song, it's a non album track.

I agree. I didn't realize We Made It was so hated lol. Can't wait to hear the studio version of this! It's another example of LP trying something new. Plus even if you don't like the song, it's a non album track.

Totally agree with you dude.

We are talking about band that their real name was Hybrid Theory, because they're mixing Rock, Hip-Hop and Electronic music. They already did Rock and Hip-Hop collaborations, so it's not surprising at all.

People who don't like the song, just don't like it. No need to defend the band, it'll not change their thoughts anyway.

We are talking about band that their real name was Hybrid Theory, because they're mixing Rock, Hip-Hop and Electronic music. They already did Rock and Hip-Hop collaborations, so it's not surprising at all.

People who don't like the song, just don't like it. No need to defend the band, it'll not change their thoughts anyway.

Well said, personally I like the lyrics and all, but am not much of a fan of edm, so the Aoki portion of the song kinda bores me. I respect how guys like Aoki or Skrillex (is that one person or a group?) create their own beats, sounds, etc... just not my thing! To each his own!

Wow i haven't posted in here in a long time!

Well said, personally I like the lyrics and all, but am not much of a fan of edm, so the Aoki portion of the song kinda bores me. I respect how guys like Aoki or Skrillex (is that one person or a group?) create their own beats, sounds, etc... just not my thing! To each his own!

I'm just thinking what's gonna happen if they will release the acapella.. Maybe five from the thousands remixes that will come after will be in your taste.

And Skrillex is one guy.

I have a feeling the studio version is going to be really incredible. They could realease this to radio.

I'm not sure of the technical name for what it is, but did anybody else hear the synth-harmonizer-voices underneath Chester at the end of the first chorus?